It's that time of year

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

It's that time of year

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:37 pm

Yes, it's my wedding anniversay :D I deliberately picked a day I wouldn't forget too easily, and it's also as close to Christmas as you can get, so if I don't buy her a prezzy, she don't mind too much cuz it's Crimbo tomorrow :mrgreen: Sneaky :twisted)

To all you guys and gals who have kept us all entertained throughout the year, thanks for making the world a better place - it's been a fun year at IXXRA

I'd like to say a very grateful Thank You to the techies who have helped me out too - Wobbly, Bezzer, Trident, MarkXX to name but a few :clap:

And another Thank You to the entire IXXRA crew who have put so much effort into restoring the site when it got whacked by some :knob) with too much time on his hands but not enough between his ears to put his efforts to good use. And thanks for keeping us up and running on the BEST XX site in the world :clap:

Merry Christmas everyone
TazCBR1100XX

Postby bezzer » Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:38 pm

Merry Christmas you little cheapskate :santa) , getting married on xmas eve :roll) , bet you tried to plan the kids birthdays for xmas day as well so you would only have to buy them one present :mrgreen:
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Demontat » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:06 pm

Great minds think alike! 8) My anniversary is on New Years Eve for the very same reason... "Yea honey, this bottle of champagne is just for you cuz I love you blah blah blah..." :P

To the IXXRA crew... you guys are great !!! :wink)
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

its that time of year

Postby big kev » Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:47 pm

:D hi taz dont worry about forgetting the occasion mate i've been wed for 13 yrs and i've forgot the last 12 times!!!!! so i've been in deep doodaa for quite some time!all the best to you and yours.

YEEHAAA!!!..HERE WE GO....OH SHIT!!WHERE DID THAT COME FROM....!
big kev
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

its that time of year

Postby big kev » Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:48 pm

:D hi taz dont worry about forgetting the occasion mate i've been wed for 13 yrs and i've forgot the last 12 times!!!!! so i've been in deep doodaa for quite some time!all the best to you and yours.

YEEHAAA!!!..HERE WE GO....OH SHIT!!WHERE DID THAT COME FROM....!
big kev
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby numb bits » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:40 pm

lol was it in a past life as well kev??lol lol
numb bits

Re: its that time of year

Postby Rolfy Dave » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:49 pm

big kev wrote: i've been wed for 13 yrs and i've forgot the last 12 times!!!!! so i've been in deep doodaa for quite some time!

Chuffin hell !!! Part timers...rofl...

We bin married 27 years, and I have forgotten all but 2 of em...lol

The doodaa runs bout 3 foot deep round me in our house :oops)

But she does say I am getting the hang of it now :D

So, just remember, theres no fool like a wed fool...

Just keep pluggin at it... and, Dont let the buggers grind you down... :banghead)

Best wishes, and a happy new year,

Rolfy
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn