When do you want the Pie N Peas run?

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

When would you like the Pie N Peas weekend?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:10 pm

Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th August 2004
25%
Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th August 2004
75%

Total votes : 12

Postby jonah » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:49 pm

I AM AWAY THE FIRST 2 WEEKS SO 14TH FOR ME
jonah
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Bristle Hound » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:58 pm

Don't mind either weekend Taz, me ole' mucka' ! :thumbsup)
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

pie npease run

Postby big kev » Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:14 pm

:D hi taz, the bird's re-built and raring to go. me and the missus would love to join you all on p+p run,any date will do,i voted for the 7+8th but it dont matter wich.i'm just looking forward to meeting you all.by the way taz,have you ever thought of having a run up here sometime!(northwest)??? :P :P :P

YEEHAAA!!!..HERE WE GO....OH SHIT!!WHERE DID THAT COME FROM....!
big kev
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

pie npease run

Postby big kev » Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:24 pm

:D hi taz, the bird's re-built and raring to go. me and the missus would love to join you all on p+p run,any date will do,i voted for the 7+8th but it dont matter wich.i'm just looking forward to meeting you all.by the way taz,have you ever thought of having a run up here sometime!(northwest)??? :P :P :P

YEEHAAA!!!..HERE WE GO....OH SHIT!!WHERE DID THAT COME FROM....!
big kev
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:46 pm

So, at the moment it's looking like there's only about 12 of us coming then (plus pillions). We managed 13 Birds last year with 20 people all told, so are we going to be able to beat that this year?

The poll is favouring 14th/15th so far, but I'll leave it another couple of days so if you haven't voted yet, get yer fookin finger out and press dem fookin keys ya lazy bastids :roll)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Chuff » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:57 pm

would love to come for the blast but cant confirm owt as i aint got a clue where i b living in august..... :D

however if is daytrippable then me and the missus will give the xx a run out................ :bigshock)
Chuff

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:30 pm

chuff wrote:cant confirm owt as i aint got a clue where i b living in august

So how the fook do you think I feel cuz I ain't even got a clue if I'll still be living here or not - one minute we're putting it up for sale, then we ain't, then we is, then we isn't, then she gets her fookin period and she is but I'm not, then she finishes her period then I am and she ain't, then the fookin kids start and she's going but me and the kids ain't, then I get pissed off and she insists that if I go the kids go with me :P

So, I haven't got a fookin clue where the PnP will be in fookin August but I ain't gonna :bigcry: over it :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn