Loose Change????

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Loose Change????

Postby bezzer » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:51 pm

:D
SPEEDER'S £116,000 FINE

A driver in Finland stopped for driving at 50mph in a 25mph zone has been fined - £116,000.

Billionaire Jussi Salonoja was caught racing through Helsinki. His fine is according to his wealth.

The 27-year-old is heir to a major meat producer and in 2002 he earned approached £5m.

It is not the first time Salonoja's driving has landed him in trouble.

In 2000 he was fined £27,300 for speeding at 125mph on a motorway with a limit of 75mph in his BMW.

Should the fine stand - the case must first be heard before a court - it will beat the record speeding fine of almost £55,000 given to internet millionaire Jaakko Rytsola in 2000.

Wouldn't surprise me to see something like that to catch on over here, another friggin' stealth tax.
Still look on the bright side, it would probably end up with the professional unemployed scroungers and asylum seeker speeders not being fined but being paid by the state :evil)
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby XXAndy » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:14 pm

You should keep up with the latest news me old china, this wonderfull Labour government of ours has already proposed it, I believe its up for debate at the next parliamentary session. All those of us with jobs will have to remortgage our houses for going 1 mile over the limit, all the f**king scrouingers will have to pay fook ALL for breaking the sound barrier in their MOT failure, un-taxed, un-insured boy racer rejects. This country has gone well and truly down the toilet..... rant over! :banghead) :banghead) :evil)
XXAndy

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:14 pm

Who gives a fook - it's only money :banghead) I'll just not vote for the bastids that introduce it :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Re: Loose Change????

Postby Gizzit » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:24 pm

bezzer wrote: probably end up with the professional unemployed scroungers and asylum seeker speeders not being fined but being paid by the state :evil)

Fook it, I was thinking about a career change anyway :mrgreen:
Can't catch me ................... Image
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby rob_1961 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:27 am

Well this bastid government already give the asylum seekers cars to go out and look for jobs.Where i work theyve set one on my shift and ive got to train him up .My working week starts 2moro night so i cant wait if he stands under the forks with a 12 ton steel block on them il just drop it then put the ramains in the melting pot .Job done well trained and never seen again :mrgreen:
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby darkangel » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:49 am

ALLof these things yer talkin about NOW scroungers Asylum seekers & so on! WHY THE HELL DO YER THINK I LEFT THAT GODFORSAKEN COUNTRY? The turrnin point for me was after me BAD Accident 4 years ago! i was Livin in Harringey& i Desperately needed somewhere to live (Because my Bubble landlord wouldnt wait 3weeks for the rent!) threw me out on the street! when i went to the Local council i was told (off the record of course!) by the Guy behind the counter after many days of just sitting & waiting! & i QUOTE! "YOUR NOT BLACK,YOUR NOT GAY,YOUR NOT DRUG DEPPENDENT,YOU HAVE NO ONE TO SUPPORT ,YOUR NOT AN ASYLUM SEEKER,YOU'VE GOT NO CHANCE"!!!!!!!! & I had to sit there & watch as people from other coutries were given food places to live & training to start work! :banghead) ANGRY? that was NOT quite the words to use!I told myself then that i would leave as soon as the opportunity came! this place may NOT be perfect BUT i wont return till the Government start to act like they have a BRAIN! (ok rant over!) :mrgreen:(i must also add the Black Comment was not a Racist slurr in any way! the guy talking to me was a Black guy& even he said he thought the policies of the council was wrong! but these were th guidliness he had to follow!)
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Chuff » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:11 pm

so when i rode away from a 150+ tug by the boys in blue who couldnt catch us, hence the let off,
we stopped for petrol :ride) :bigshock) :getthis)
i wud have been fooked big stylie in Finland. :D :thumbsdown)
Good job i bought an xx to slow me down and make me sensable. :D :D :thumbsup) well thats wot i told the wife anyway
Chuff

Postby Gizzit » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:13 pm

:wtf: did ya have before then :? a fookin rocket? :D
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Chuff » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:44 pm

lol nah just a stupid wife . :D :D
Chuff

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:51 pm

I got one o dem too Chuff - come to the P&P and I'll demonstrate :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Gizzit » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:52 pm

TazCBR1100XX wrote:I got one o dem too Chuff - come to the P&P and I'll demonstrate :D

Well that fookin goes without saying Taz :roll) :mrgreen:

She's done at least one stoopid thing anyway :mrgreen:
Last edited by Gizzit on Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Chuff » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:52 pm

:D :D :D was going too taz but
1, its be birthday and she will kill me if i not at home,
and
2, i away on me promotion courses

so i dead anyway but i cant even get to play on the xx
Chuff

Return to The Whippit Inn