World Guinness Record

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Re: World Guinness Record

Postby Simmo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 am

Oldbull wrote:Right then fella's... do we think that this trip is going to be a goer with our lot or not, I know a few people need a definite yes or no (Dave.b for one ) so they can book the time off work.... I am definitley going over to Europe at least twice this year as we missed out the last couple so I could incorperate this into one of our hollidays... I have a pass sorted for the WSB round at the ring in Sept so an earlier one in the year like this would be good for me

Its still 3 months away but people need to get the work Holls booked in so are we doing it or not and for how long ??? :ride) :thumbsup)

could still be a go for me how many days you thinking of going??? like the Thursday to the Tuesday what are your thoughts on the trip??

simmo
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Thursday to Tuesday is only six days pal, a lot of miles to cover if we decide to ride it through France..
bearing in mind a couple of days at the meet..Should be enough time to do a return trip from Santander..
Ive had a quick look at the ferry prices and they average around £235 each way for one bike and rider. :shock)
Mite get a better deal if we group book over the phone .....

One thing Im not doing is motorways for most of the trip tho mate, been there done that .. what a waste
Bearing in mind we will have a days motorway down and back from the docks for us northerners:thumbsup)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby silvino » Thu May 17, 2012 9:59 pm

silvino
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn