Did anybody

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Did anybody

Postby Simmo » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Not get out this weekend !! no I didn't take any photos, but got out both days just the right temperature great ,days riding
Went past poachers house but no sign of a cuppa and cake :bigcry: :bigcry:

May the weather continue like this all summer

Simmo

Yup... I definately did not get out this weekend :mrgreen:
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Did anybody

Postby Oldbull » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:15 pm

I was thinking that pal dosent, seem to be much riding action on here at the minute ...

Just got back myself, no where in particular just trying to scrub these new boots in :banghead) :roll)

forcast is good all week we can sort a Melton/ Skeggy run out next Sat if anyone fancies it :ride)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Mister Majestik » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

did't manage anything this weekend,

went to a land of fun called Wales last weekend, weather was cracking

been working this weekend :bigcry:
Mister Majestik
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bluegas » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Been lopping me conifers while enviously watching loads of bikes going past :banghead) . Still, sorned till next month anyway. Hope you all had a good ride :thumbsup)
bluegas
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Oldbull » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:43 pm

De sorned the Bird last week... £7 a month to tax it so you waste a massive £3.50 for half a month... go get yer bike out will ya its sun shining :ride) :ride)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Oldbull wrote:De sorned the Bird last week... £7 a month to tax it so you waste a massive £3.50 for half a month... go get yer bike out will ya its sun shining :ride) :ride)

Yea, but tax it now and it runs out end of August. So do ya tax it for the next six months just to ride her in September and a couple of runs in October?

See ya point, up to a point but I'm waiting to tax her starting April...6 monnths and then who knows wha in October eh. :thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:17 pm

seen loads of group riders this weekend.... 50% of the nastids were on harleys...wtf is that all about duh
their sales must have quadrupled this month... :pullhair

fekkin AA will be busy this summer... :D :D

regards
aj :wink)

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby MaXX2 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:47 am

Yup, I definately did not get out this weekend :thumbsup) :mrgreen:
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby Oldbull » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 am

T.Murphy wrote:
Oldbull wrote:De sorned the Bird last week... £7 a month to tax it so you waste a massive £3.50 for half a month... go get yer bike out will ya its sun shining :ride) :ride)

Yea, but tax it now and it runs out end of August. So do ya tax it for the next six months just to ride her in September and a couple of runs in October?

See ya point, up to a point but I'm waiting to tax her starting April...6 monnths and then who knows wha in October eh. :thumbsup)

Now let me get this right... you are prepared to surrender the warmest hotest dryest pre season start in a coons age, taking the chance that August and September will probably be under water again, just to save a massive £7 per month road tax ??? :P :P

Get it taxed yer tight arse.... then surrender the tax disc at the end of October and get 4 months back.. I know money and parting is not your favourite pastime, How do I save 20p on a set of plugs thread ffs but for £14 for two more months riding !! its a no brainer ... :banghead)

WD40 is good for squeeeky arses so Im told :getthis) :getthis) :mrgreen:
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Oldbull wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:

Now let me get this right... you are prepared to surrender the warmest hotest dryest pre season start in a coons age, taking the chance that August and September will probably be under water again, just to save a massive £7 per month road tax ??? :P :P

Get it taxed yer tight arse.... then surrender the tax disc at the end of October and get 4 months back.. I know money and parting is not your favourite pastime, How do I save 20p on a set of plugs thread ffs but for £14 for two more months riding !! its a no brainer ... :banghead)

WD40 is good for squeeeky arses so Im told :getthis) :getthis) :mrgreen:

Sorry, I can't understand or follow ya limp tirade. I ride the GS all year 'round and have no need to ride the Bird during the traditional Winter. Temperature and sun has fook all to do with my riding habits ya fekkin Mudlander Tart...longer days are the name of the game. So waddya do in Feb/march then set off at 4 to be back home for 5? Suppose it's possible on ya 50 mile jaunts.

:finger)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bluegas » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:25 pm

It was only about 14 degrees round 'ere at the weekend, so it was a bit cold for a ride.
bluegas
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Poacher » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:33 am

Simmo wrote:Went past poachers house but no sign of a cuppa and cake :bigcry: :bigcry:

You should of knocked was there all weekend selling pigs lol
'The Poacher'
Poacher
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to The Whippit Inn