Tsunami Warning.

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Tsunami Warning.

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Apparently, and according to some of my mates working on the Scientific Oceanography Ship, The Twotanic, a rupture between the two Pacific ocean floor plates, due to hundreds of years of constant friction and tension building up, is expected sometime next Thursday. The resultant Tsunami is expected to cause widespread devastation on a global scale. Even more worrying is the prediction that the Tsunami will eventually "hit" the Solway Firth, late around Friday afternoon. Low lying areas including Motrowayswill be wiped out, with a great loss of life to so many Bank Holidaymakers being out for the Bank Holiday.... as far inland as Newcastleton. Me, I'll be orright Jack cos I'll be up behind fekkin Kielder 'bout then.

:getthis)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Sunami Warning.

Postby Mister Majestik » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:35 pm

yep were all doooooomed!!

the deluge from north of the border is gonna be so great that the motorways will act like channels and wash the south away,

wo betide anyone using them,

you have been warned, move to higher ground now,

take as much tinned food and live stock as you can carry,

may the Lord have mercy on us :notworthy) :notworthy)
Mister Majestik
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Tsunami Warning.

Postby jono49 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Not being one to ignore good advice.......I'm now camped out at Kielder as I write this shite, It's fookin freezin, but it does have the upside of no Midges :thumbsup) I'll remain oop here till the sooonamy subsides 8)

Small Tsunami.jpg
Small Tsunami.jpg (9.27 KiB) Viewed 331 times
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn