had to be done...

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

had to be done...

Postby aj » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:13 am

realisation.... after the soaking tother week it dawned on me that my kit was getting on the old-ish side :roll)
and perhaps the latest more modern stuff could possibly be a little more waterproof.. :-?
so.....
new boots... alpinstar waterproofs

new textile jacket... 3 piece, french stuff,... furygan or summat like... :-? .. http://www.furygan.com/index.php?setLang=EN
has anyone ever bought/used there stuff.. ive never heard of em... :|
lot heavier than my old one... different design with loads of zip vents for summer riding (zipped up until further notice) :rolleyes:
inner winter warmer removed so will be riding with the waterproof membrane/liner in for a while... 8)

called in to this place over the weekend...did a deal.... boots 99 squid jacket 85 squid (sale price less 25%) instead of 150+ squid (normal retail)...
pays to bulk buy... lol

http://www.megamotorcyclestore.co.uk/

will be out testing on thursday....

regards
aj :ride)

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: had to be done...

Postby jono49 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Have you tested the zip for an "Emergency Tinkle".......As some will never forget the anxious moment on the Budgie run when the little fella wouldn't co-operate and come out of it's shell, the suspense was a killer :shock) even shouts of think of Ro Ro didn't work (You gay or what :-? ) just thinking of your welfare as a friend :thumbsup)
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: had to be done...

Postby aj » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:44 pm

jono49 wrote:Have you tested the zip for an "Emergency Tinkle".......As some will never forget the anxious moment on the Budgie run when the little fella wouldn't co-operate and come out of it's shell, the suspense was a killer :shock) even shouts of think of Ro Ro didn't work (You gay or what :-? ) just thinking of your welfare as a friend :thumbsup)

yersillysod... it's a jacket not a pair of troooos... duh duh :dunce)

oi... at my age i was pleased as punch it shot out a yard in front of my feet...proud moment that... lol

regards :mrgreen:
aj

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to The Whippit Inn