Read the fookin manual!!!!!

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Read the fookin manual!!!!!

Postby barsteward » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:32 pm

For a couple of months now a friend of mine (cough!!) has had a problem with his Bird overheating. ( No! No! Gay Jay, not his wife, his bike). Just a couple of weeks ago the daft coont was stranded in the middle of nowhere when he ran out of coolant completely, fortunately for him a " Good Samaritan" happens along and had a full tool roll on his bike.
On this occasion the fookin dim whit managed to fill the cooling system from a nearby stream which sufficed until he got back from his holiday

Anyways, today my mate asked me if I would give him a hand sort it out and being at a loose end I said yes. We set about draining and flushing the system and then the plonka filled the system with some very fookin expensive coolant he had purchased so we started the bike and within 10 mins the very expensive coolant was being ejected onto the garage floor via the expansion tank breather.

"Right" says I "lets wait for it to cool and then check the rad for any air" sure enough there was an air pocket at the top of the radiator so fills it up and start the bike only to find that the very expensive coolant is once again pissin out the breather pipe duh

Scratching my head and looking down at the bike I just happened to say to him, "err, yer now when you had the radiator off during the winter"
"Yes" he says
"Well are you sure you got everything back right?"
"Oh yes, definitely" he says
So I decided to nip home and get the Haynes, checks the pipes on the filler cap side of the rad and traces one of the pipes back to the expansion tank. duh duh
The thick coont had only got them the wrong way round.

Bet he feels a right Tvat now, so if you not sure, always, always check the manual. screwy :mrgreen:
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Re: Read the fookin manual!!!!!

Postby Mister Majestik » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:38 pm

coooooooooooooooooooont,

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Mister Majestik
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Akuji » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:52 pm

i hope ya smacked the daft tvat right in the kisser for being such a thick cnut :wink) :mrgreen:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Attachments
PMSL.jpg
PMSL.jpg (5.03 KiB) Viewed 770 times
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Simmo » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 pm

This "mate" of yours must be a right Numpty take it he's a Northern fooker lol lol
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Simmo wrote:This "mate" of yours must be a right Numpty take it he's a Northern fooker lol lol

Nah, he's from Cheshire originally. Now you are talking thick coonts :roll)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby TRIPPO » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:23 pm

You no this mate of you'rs Les :smile: Wasn't you were it ya thick coooont lol lol lol
There,s only one good ride!!!!!
One that you return home safely from!!!!! Make sure you do!!!!!
Casualty is full of people who thought they new better

Regards John

TRIPPO
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Location: Coventry At the Weekends!!!! In the week....Fooooook no's

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 pm

The mate in question is none other than fekkin Barsteward himself , ( yes, yes, there are some that may not have picked that one up)

The question about the pipes was asked when the stupid coont in the middle of nowhere dropped it out that he's had the rad off. Fook me "ya mate", I mean you really, really is a dense cnoot. Why the fook you attempt any self maintenance is totally beyond me.

Err, did you undo the drain plug and flush the system out before you refilled? Pound to a pinch of shite you didn't.

Fekkin useless Barsteward, totally fekkin useless....( your wife's words, not mine. Your wife is very astute)

Fook me Betty.

( Mind you, whoever filled the system up in the back of beyond shoulda checked the pipe connections at the time via his fekkin Smartphone and Desktop, while I was having a swim)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn