abroad...

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Re: abroad...

Postby aj » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:25 pm

smileymiley wrote:Sorry to hear of your discomfort :( hope you get better very soon :thumbsup)
Ro Ro's good at massages :thumbsup) :P
Glad you had a good trip thru Spain tho 8) :thumbsup)

send her over please..... :thumbsup) :thumbsup)

leg6.jpg

just want to test the water here a bit... bare with me....

how would you feel if after contacting (phone) you riding partner who was 800 yards away (out of sight)
then taking 20 minutes to come to your aid....??? :roll)

what would you think of a riding partner who couldn't be arrsed to go ride to a hospital to get help some 20 miles away.... :-?

then what would you think of a riding companion who,
(once i had decided the only course of action was to try to ride to a hospital myself in a fixed gear 2nd...cus couldn't move my leg)
arriving at the hospital 20 minutes after you.... i'e not there to help you off the bike let alone into casualty... :rockon)

then .... on arrival at the hotel that night.... fooks off immediately while i'm struggling to get in the room let alone take off my kit... what would you think of him???... :roll)

finally.. the next morning he rides off from the hotel without you for the ride back to the ferry some 200 miles... screwy ...what would you think of a bloke that would do that... :(

please tell me... cus i came to the conclusion that he was a first class clunt for breaking the most important of biker codes..."never leave an injured fellow biker"

on my solo ride from the hotel i bumped into 4 "sons of hell" (in a cafe)
who having heard this story promptly took me into their flight for the rest of the trip

upon reaching the port they asked if i would point this chap out cus they didn't want to throw the wrong coont overboard... jawdropping
having persuaded them not to do this, they settled for beating the crap out of him... :shock)

it then took me 2 hours and a round of drinks to talk them out of this action also... :rolleyes:

so... i will defiantly never be riding with this fella again.... but none the less
i would welcome your comments in case i'm being a bit harsh here... :P

regards
aj :oops)

ps... "sons of hell" are a Manchester chapter....none affiliated....to hells angels or outlaws
upon leaving Portsmouth to go our separate ways, they offered retrospective action if i ever i considered it worth while....

hummmm.... i'll think about it... lol

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby smileymiley » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Think you ought to name and shame Andy :-?
Doesn't seem to be a very nice person at all :(
Cheers

Miles

Vini, Vidi, Velcro

I came, I saw, I stuck around.
smileymiley
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby aj » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:36 pm

smileymiley wrote:Think you ought to name and shame Andy :-?

think he's a member here.... or on the dark side..or both.... :-?

regards
aj :roll)

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:35 am

aj wrote:
smileymiley wrote:Think you ought to name and shame Andy :-?

think he's a member here.... or on the dark side..or both.... :-?

regards

You only "think"? Awww c'mon.

That is unbelievable. Never mind "biker code", what about matey code?.

You don't half make some bad choices when choosing mates you do ya cnoot.

That story is just appalling. Shoulda let the Sons of Apathy give him a good kicking and THEN chuck the coont overboard.

It's so bad what you've written that I find it unbelievable in my youthful naivety. Surely there aren't coonts like that about? ( Don't look at me neither, ya twat :mrgreen: )

Fekk me Betty. Sorry about your misfortune.

Now, stop fekkin whinning, ya twat and let's hear about the trip. ( plenty of trip/ride reports on here for you to use as a guide to not posting gibberish and bollox)

...and some pics too.

:ride)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 pm

More thoughts on this disgraceful behaviour....and a bit of Devil's Advocate.

I'd like to hear the "clunts" take on things.

I have never, ever met ONE "clunt" on Ixxra OR over on the Dark Side. Yes, I know I am a "bit of a clunt" and there are many more like me...but not full weight "clunts" surely? :-?

Looks like his cluntishness surfaced towards the end of your trip abroad....Think back .....could anything you might have done over the period of the trip that might have turned him into a clunt?. :mrgreen: lol lol

I know, that if I spent a full trip abroad with you, then I'd be travelling back home alone whilst Interpol searched for ya body. lol

If it is how you say it is though, still no excuse, no matter how fekkin infuriating you probably were.

Nah, don't think you ought to name and shame. Put it behind you and move on. Life's too short, especially for you ( and me a bit)

It's alright going out riding for the day with peeps you "don't know"; that's how you get to know them...but not riding trips for fekks sakes...that's how you get to hate them.

So aj, ya now a Prospect for the Sons of Manchester Chapter huh. Go put the kettle on bitch. lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:42 pm

so pleased that you accept that your a cnunt smurff.... hovever.. you would never behave in this manner
and i would always ride with you and everyone else i've met on here... 8)
we all ride with respect for others and look out for each other no matter what... :thumbsup) ... that's a given 8)

only thing i can think of that would have upset the cnunt was riding the twistys faster than him
but i was always there for him at the end of the road...after all...
i'm there to enjoy myself and learn more by pushing my limits.....jealous clunt may be....don't know :roll) :P

or the time i was hoodwinked into walking 1/2 way round malaga in full kit....to the point where i was wilting badly in the heat (25deg)
and had to rest up (in a bar) while they continued...
having waited for them for an hour i decided to return to my bike and go back to the villa...
that may have upset them/him... don't know :P
but by this time my boots had rubbed a blister on my heal and was very sore... :twisted)
he and his partner( she flew out... her villa we stayed in) had met up with his sister who lives there.... :roll)
i had not been pre-warned of the family reunion or their plans for the day... :P

you want a picture.... ok....look whats in his right hand...

this is he with the only thing he ever seamed to care about....24/7... duh duh duh duh
very time we stopped, out would come his dimphone... if we stopped where there was no wi-fi we had to go find some
ffs.... addiction to dimfook-phones is a new one on me.... :dunce)

231_3129 6x4.jpg

what the flook.... i won't be riding with him again anyway which i'm not sorry about cus
he will end up killing someone or himself before long...dangerous is too mild a word for his road craft...
no... road craft he has none of....try style...no... he has non of that either...fekk... lost for a term here... :pullhair

regards

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Simmo » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Really sorry your trip ended the way it did AJ not a nice way to end

As Tîm says like to hear P*** s side of it' because I can't believe anyone would act like that, even if you had an argument or pissed him off you don't leave anyone in the shite like he did

And you should have let the boys make sure, that he knows his actions were inappropriate .

Hope your back riding soon
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Simmo wrote:Really sorry your trip ended the way it did AJ not a nice way to end

As Tîm says like to hear P*** s side of it' because I can't believe anyone would act like that, even if you had an argument or pissed him off you don't leave anyone in the shite like he did

And you should have let the boys make sure, that he knows his actions were inappropriate .

simmo... facts are what facts are...what ever he could say in defense... the bottom line is ..he pithed off leaving an injured rider behind :roll)

funny thing is though... we never argued or said anything to one another that could have been considered controversial... :P
yes tim... i bit my friggin lip loads of times...for the sake of keeping the peace and a harmonious atmosphere in and around the villa

even on the boat home i said nothing to him about his behaviour... i just ignored the cnunt...it was my turn to do my own thing without regard for him :P

regards
aj :wink)

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby John H » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Glad ya managed to get back to old Blighty AJ :thumbsup)

Domestic bliss eh..! Just remember, even Charlie and Euan fell victim to that in one of their tour's. Although no one was left injured at the road side. Cant get my head round that one. Should have been a reality check there and then and back to the 'All for one and one for all' mentality :thumbsup)
John H
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:29 am

aj wrote:
Simmo wrote:Really sorry your trip ended the way it did AJ not a nice way to end

simmo... facts are what facts are...what ever he could say in defense... the bottom line is ..he pithed off leaving an injured rider behind :roll)

funny thing is though... we never argued or said anything to one another that could have been considered controversial... :P
yes tim... i bit my friggin lip loads of times...for the sake of keeping the peace and a harmonious atmosphere in and around the villa

even on the boat home i said nothing to him about his behaviour... i just ignored the cnunt...it was my turn to do my own thing without regard for him :P

regards

Some peeps would say that there is soooo much irony in the above post....but not me oh no. lol

Seriously, such cnutishness can have an effect on oneself that could last for years and years. I know from my own and other people's experiences how traumatic it can be spending time with a cnut that only thinks of oneself and doesn't consider anyone else whatsoever, not ever. Before it's too late and the psychological damage of spending time with such a cnut of cnutish proportion becomes permanent and irreversible, I would suggest you ask ya mate to contact me immediately and I'll put him in touch with a very good Post Traumatic Stress Counsellor.

Bweahahahahah....oh fekkin Lawdy Lawdy...so much fekkin material on this thread, I canna get my fekkin breath....... lol lol lol lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:49 am

T.Murphy wrote:[

Some peeps would say that there is soooo much irony in the above post....but not me oh no. lol

Seriously, such cnutishness can have an effect on oneself that could last for years and years. I know from my own and other people's experiences how traumatic it can be spending time with a cnut that only thinks of oneself and doesn't consider anyone else whatsoever, not ever. Before it's too late and the psychological damage of spending time with such a cnut of cnutish proportion becomes permanent and irreversible, I would suggest you ask ya mate to contact me immediately and I'll put him in touch with a very good Post Traumatic Stress Counsell
Bweahahahahah....oh fekkin Lawdy Lawdy...so much fekkin material on this thread, I canna get my fekkin breath....... lol lol lol lol

the position of tvat of the year has been taken... 8)
no doubt you'll be in the running again next year....yes...please hold yer breath... lol

retards

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby The Budgie » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:03 pm

We dispose of coonts in a slightly different manner over 'ere...

croc.jpg
Feedin time
croc.jpg (7.6 KiB) Viewed 2490 times

...soz to hear AJ...send him over...one way tickets are pretty cheap... :evil)
The Budgie
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:16 pm

The Budgie wrote:We dispose of coonts in a slightly different manner over 'ere...

croc.jpg

...soz to hear AJ...send him over...one way tickets are pretty cheap... :evil)

lol

:thumbsup)

regards
aj :mrgreen:

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby aj » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:36 pm

some pics by the weekend i hope...

you want scenic....(no roads or bikes)??
roads and bike
historic/architecture

or a mix...

fek.... i've hundreds... many hundreds.... :pullhair

regards
aj

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Mutt2963 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:09 pm

Glad to hear you got back safe aj :thumbsup) And thank you for letting me know the relavance of the Spain comment.

Not the best of trips mate by the sounds of things, unbelivable behaviour. I hope you are well on the mend and feeling better.

Mutt

P.S as Oldbull mentioned I still have a hole in my patio if you would like to fill it with anything ? lol
Mutt2963
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby bodmin » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:18 am

Glad you are OK Andy.
I'm totally gobsmacked that anyone could do that.

PS Sorry I have been so long replying, but I saw the photo of yer lower appendages without clothes, and went completely blind for a while......
There are three types of people...
Those that count, and those that can't...

bodmin
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Akuji » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:30 am

bodmin wrote:Glad you are OK Andy.

PS Sorry I have been so long replying, but I saw the photo of yer lower appendages without clothes, and went completely blind for a while......

i don't think we need to know what you get up to with a box of tissues and pictures from the internet :shock)
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bodmin » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Akuji wrote:
bodmin wrote:Glad you are OK Andy.

i don't think we need to know what you get up to with a box of tissues and pictures from the internet :shock)

Fooooooooooooooooooooook no! that's NOT what I meant :banghead) :sick) :sick) :sick)
There are three types of people...
Those that count, and those that can't...

bodmin
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby aj » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:01 pm

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby jono49 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:39 pm

:thumbsup) At last some pics to see, Like the birds of prey, and the night shots of the architecture :notworthy) :notworthy) But where's the MILFS? :roll)
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:50 pm

jono49 wrote::thumbsup) At last some pics to see, Like the birds of prey, and the night shots of the architecture :notworthy) :notworthy) But where's the MILFS? :roll)

NO MILFS....in the mountains most of the wimmmin are 20 years older than me....not nice... :sick)

regards

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby jono49 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Kin ell AJ when there's no MILFS, GILFS will do :roll)
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn