Has IXXRA run it's course?

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Re: Has IXXRA run it's course?

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Oh yea Bodders..STOP FEKKIN LURKIN YA CNOOT !

:pullhair

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby John H » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Simmo wrote:Well for the 16 peeps who replied to this thread Ixxra is still, important ,useful and wanted

But how many more have viewed this, have not bothered to reply and say how they feel. Just a :thumbsup) would be something

So if you pop in and read this give Ixxra a :thumbsup)

Aww go on then.... :thumbsup)
John H
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby XXAndy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:05 am

Simmo wrote:Well for the 16 peeps who replied to this thread Ixxra is still, important ,useful and wanted

But how many more have viewed this, have not bothered to reply and say how they feel. Just a :thumbsup) would be something

So if you pop in and read this give Ixxra a :thumbsup)

And just to show my ignorance who the fook is leeroy Jenkins duh duh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKtMjBQ1U7Y
Sailng round the globe and getting paid for it......!
ImageImage
XXAndy
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby bodmin » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 am

I only lurk as I don't have anything to contribute, not even any pointless drivel, as this particular topic is more than well covered by the current world champion, and a wide selection of past masters ....

GS forum? yep I can understand that, I took a 1200GS out for a test ride earlier in the week :sick) , all I can say is if I had one, I'd rather "talk" to other poor old farts on a forum (or watch paint dry) (not that I'm implying that everyone on a forum is an old fart...) than be out wasting time on it, did I say i fekkin hated it, was given 2 hours, I only needed 25 minutes to decide.
Nah, don't think they are dying...it's whatever is of interest that thrives .........With the Ben Lovejoy 'Ring Forum folding
lol the ring is VERY active still

Tim, it would be good to see you again. The ring has a new owner now, a company that is very active in motor sport, and seems to have shaken things up a bit.
My bird has unfortunately got to go, as it is getting just too painful to ride it with my leg, and thanks to the TÜV rules, I can't modify it with bar raisers or peg lowerers etc.

Britta is good, and Silvia has just gone to University, so there are just the 2 of us here now.
There are three types of people...
Those that count, and those that can't...

bodmin
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Gallaibh » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Always have a daily nosey on here and enjoy reading the posts. I'll only say sommat if it needs said (this must be one of them sommats then :mrgreen: )

I've been on forums where if you don't have a particular kind of bike then you aint welcome, i'm not gonna keep a bike if I don't want to just to keep keyboard warriors happy. It should be about the people which is why I like Ixxra . I've had my Blackbird, enjoyed it, moved on but still like the people I've met on rideouts.

As for rideouts, as has been said, other stuff gets in the way. Back when I started riding none of my mates had families or massive mortgages and we all spent our money on bikes. We were out most weekends, bike races, weekends away,parties at each others houses,
evenings at different pubs. We all drifted apart, not a conscious decision but it's how life is and you just get on with it and nobody died. I work shifts and work most weekends so I go for a ride when I like and can fit it in. Usually short notice coz I aint getting piss wet in the rain, it's shite, just not fun.

I'm not one for posting pointless drivel, maybe that's what forums are for but I'm not gonna start

Anyhoo, keep up the insults as it makes me chuckle.

:thumbsup) for Ixxra
Gallaibh
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby bluegas » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:35 pm

barsteward wrote:There was a time when there was at least one ride out/meet up every week during the summer, it now seems as though there's hardly half a dozen a year.
Posts on the forum are down to one or two a week.
A couple of years ago on a predictably good day like today there would have been some activity.

I'm as guilty as anyone but it seems all the major stalwarts have moved on.

What do you think??

Yes.
bluegas
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Coggy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Still got the bike boots and the car
Whyever would I leave?
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby XXAndy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:29 pm

I'm not on as often as I would like but I do pop in now and then to see how people are getting on and if AJ is still breathing. For those of you can remember waaaay back, I joined in 2000 which I is a lifetime ago, I've been married and divorced, my life has changed drastically, I don't even have a bike at all anymore, I'm simply not in the UK enough to warrant it, has IXXRA changed, yes of course it has, it's moved on with the times, has it run it's course, I don't think so, while ever there are people popping in to say hello then it serves it's purpose. Just my 2 cents worth.
Sailng round the globe and getting paid for it......!
ImageImage
XXAndy
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby rob_1961 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Hiya xxAndy I remember the wedding well mate when all of us turned up on the blackbirds.As for me the zzr has gone and ive got a 10 plate busa with 4k on it, also a triumph 955i for a Germany trip next year.
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:34 pm

rob_1961 wrote:Hiya xxAndy I remember the wedding well mate when all of us turned up on the blackbirds.As for me the zzr has gone and ive got a 10 plate busa with 4k on it, also a triumph 955i for a Germany trip next year.

Hi Rob. Sort ya fekkin avatar out will ya. As for ya taste in bikes, the less said the better eh.

:mrgreen:

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby The Budgie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Simmo wrote:
barsteward wrote:
aj wrote:.

a pic of an xx parked on a roadside has been done add-infinitude... boring as assholes... lol

You speak for yerself, I could look at pictures of mine parked on the roadside all day long. :thumbsup) but If the Honda Wings on me fairing were flying backwards.........now that's a different story. :wink) :mrgreen:

Bootiful

image.jpg

...look better if the handbag fell off the back...

The Budgie
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby kibo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:04 pm

just quick update;had couple days spare last week so tue nite me an KP packed a few clothes/looked at the map / forecast; and did devon, Coombe martin cornish coast , just outside newquay then Exmore /dartmore and over into south wales up to ross on why lol and home in 3 days :smile: and the xx never missed a beat.......loved every min and will try post some pics ....bloody love that bike :notworthy)
kibo
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby jono49 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Captain Mainwaring "Don't panic" "Don't panic" there's Spammers in the forum :shock) So stop fookin about with Alpacas and get rid of them!!!!! :mrgreen:
Attachments
Corporal Jones.jpg
Corporal Jones.jpg (7.64 KiB) Viewed 2897 times
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Simmo » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:53 pm

jono49 wrote:Captain Mainwaring "Don't panic" "Don't panic" there's Spammers in the forum :shock) So stop fookin about with Alpacas and get rid of them!!!!! :mrgreen:

Is Tim not in Spain with AJ on a bonding trip :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Simmo wrote:
Is Tim not in Spain with AJ on a bonding trip :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

don't go until Tuesday evening..... 8)

tim is spending this time disorganising a 2/3 day bike ride for you all over the brecons and mid wales... jawdropping
bless... :mrgreen:

regards
aj :wink)

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:16 pm

I'm not making any excuses for my absence from the forum - you're just a bunch of fuk'n cnuts who have more shite coming out of their gobs than their arses :getthis)

If the XX has had its day, then why the fook are people still buying them :-? Honda stopped making it, so now people have to buy something else if they want to ponce about on a shiny new heap of shite - not for me though ;) I'm quite happy with the Superior SeXXy Silver XX, even though it has been sat in my garage for far longer than I would like it to be. I went for a blast not too long after I got back from Bulgaria, and got fukin pulled within a few minutes of setting off :oops) Bastards :D But I did the time at the naughty boyz skool, and I understand that I can attend as many as 5 different courses for 5 different types of offence :notworthy) I'll see how things go :mrgreen:

Ixxra is only old hat if you don't want to interact with decent peeps. Facebook is an intrusive bitch of a place to be, so I don't do it. It's much safer on here as there only seems to be Tim the perv who likes to read private messages when he wants to get his dick hard :rolleyes:

Can I go now? I've got work to do :getthis) :getthis) :getthis)
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:I'm not making any excuses for my absence from the forum - you're just a bunch of fuk'n cnuts who have more shite coming out of their gobs than their arses :getthis)

If the XX has had its day, then why the fook are people still buying them :-? Honda stopped making it, so now people have to buy something else if they want to ponce about on a shiny new heap of shite - not for me though ;) I'm quite happy with the Superior SeXXy Silver XX, even though it has been sat in my garage for far longer than I would like it to be. I went for a blast not too long after I got back from Bulgaria, and got fukin pulled within a few minutes of setting off :oops) Bastards :D But I did the time at the naughty boyz skool, and I understand that I can attend as many as 5 different courses for 5 different types of offence :notworthy) I'll see how things go :mrgreen:

Ixxra is only old hat if you don't want to interact with decent peeps. Facebook is an intrusive bitch of a place to be, so I don't do it. It's much safer on here as there only seems to be Tim the perv who likes to read private messages when he wants to get his dick hard :rolleyes:

Don't you worry ya precious self over excuses for your absence, none expected or needed as it's fekkin great without you here ya twat.

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Akuji » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:13 pm

T.Murphy wrote:
Tazcbr1100xx wrote:I'm not making any excuses for my absence from the forum - you're just a bunch of fuk'n cnuts who have more shite coming out of their gobs than their arses :getthis)

Don't you worry ya precious self over excuses for your absence, none expected or needed as it's fekkin great without you here ya twat.

Seconded :thumbsup) do I hear a third so we can pass a motion (bigger than taz probably) and get rid of the fecker :mrgreen:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:29 am

Akuji wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:

Seconded :thumbsup) do I hear a third so we can pass a motion (bigger than taz probably) and get rid of the fecker :mrgreen:

Thirded ;) Now I'm fcuking off again to see if I can get some sensible conversation somewhere cuz there's fcuk all sensible here screwy :rockon) :mrgreen:
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Akuji » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:47 am

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:
Akuji wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:

Thirded ;) Now I'm fcuking off again to see if I can get some sensible conversation somewhere cuz there's fcuk all sensible here screwy :rockon) :mrgreen:

And my work here is done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:27 pm

:notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy) lol
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:37 am

Akuji wrote:
Tazcbr1100xx wrote:
Akuji wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:

But I can't guarantee that I won't be back :wink)
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby barsteward » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:21 am

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:
Akuji wrote:
Tazcbr1100xx wrote:
Akuji wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:

But I can't guarantee that I won't be back :wink)

Yes, but will you now give a guarantee not to come back. :thumbsup) Please :getthis) Off
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:58 am

barsteward wrote:Yes, but will you now give a guarantee not to come back. :thumbsup) Please :getthis) Off

Well lesbo - as you asked so nicely, just for you ..................

NO
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn