Any plans

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Re: Any plans

Postby Oldbull » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:24 pm

IOM Steam Packet company want £320 sobs for the ferry for a week on the island ... Thats for me and the van, and that will be sat on the floor in the fookin bar :banghead) :banghead) It was £280 last/this year robbin gits..
At least Dick Turpin wore a fuggin mask :banghead) aannnddd its pay now non refundable ffs..

makes me want to tell them to shove it on principal alone ... but if you dont pay, you dont go :bigcry:
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Akuji » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Oldbull wrote:IOM Steam Packet company want £320 sobs for the ferry for a week on the island ... Thats for me and the van, and that will be sat on the floor in the fookin bar :banghead) :banghead) It was £280 last/this year robbin gits..
At least Dick Turpin wore a fuggin mask :banghead) aannnddd its pay now non refundable ffs..

makes me want to tell them to shove it on principal alone ... but if you dont pay, you dont go :bigcry:

and that is the reason i've never been -go the week after and it's a lot less, the robbing tvats :banghead)
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Oldbull wrote:IOM Steam Packet company want £320 sobs for the ferry for a week on the island ... Thats for me and the van, and that will be sat on the floor in the fookin bar :banghead) :banghead) It was £280 last/this year robbin gits..

Exactly - so either pay up and stop moaning, or don't pay up and don't go - simple ;)

They didn't call it IOM Steam PACKET Company for nothing you know lol
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Coggy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Can you go via Northern Ireland/ Eire?
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby barsteward » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:11 am

Plan A
Get on Train 27. 12. 14 at 14. 55pm alight in Calais 35 mins later..........£134 for 28ft MH 2 adults 1 Dog and a partrige in a fookin pear tree. Stop overnight at City Europe, and then head to Spain for the start of 2015 :thumbsup) :mrgreen:
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby Coggy » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:36 am

barsteward wrote:Plan A
Get on Train 27. 12. 14 at 14. 55pm alight in Calais 35 mins later..........£134 for 28ft MH 2 adults 1 Dog and a partrige in a fookin pear tree. Stop overnight at City Europe, and then head to Spain for the start of 2015 :thumbsup) :mrgreen:

Stranraer to Larne, you plonker ,then go to the IOM from there
:banghead)
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn