Porta Potty 2

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Porta Potty 2

Postby barsteward » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:18 pm

Yep, joined the ranks of AJ, :thumbsup) trying it out for first time next week, of to Essex for a few days.
Then.......warmer weather, here we come. :mrgreen:

Porta Potty 1.jpg

Porta Potty 2.jpg
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Re: Porta Potty 2

Postby Akuji » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Very nice, plenty of room for your zimmer and stockpile of Tena for Men - named for irony too i see :thumbsup) :mrgreen:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:52 pm

nice posh van....must be a very rich man... lol

if you come past wusserer on M5 be sure to let me know... 8)

are you using sites or wild camping???.... wilding is far betterer... 8)
2 gas bottles 2 leisure batteries and yer sorted...(genny or solar panel or 2 if you intend to stay put for several days)... lol

regards
aj :wink)

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Oldbull » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Nice one Les :thumbsup) :thumbsup) ... take it you sold the pub then mate :thumbsup) :thumbsup)

Ive been toying with the idea of one or a caravan for the last couple or three summers ... I love to do the festivals but this year all the best ones seem to be on the same weekend :roll) mite end up being the caravan tho until I finish work altogether... not fully convinced mam-saab that it what we need yet either :D

Enjoy it mate :rockon) :rockon)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:00 am

Nice one Barsteward. Good luck and hope you get miles of enjoyment from it. :clap:

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:01 am

Akuji wrote:Very nice, plenty of room for your zimmer and stockpile of Tena for Men - named for irony too i see :thumbsup) :mrgreen:

Your usual whitty self I see Akoojikoo, as the weather is unlikely to be as damp and miserable as it is here, my poor decrepit bones will have no need for the Zimmer so I'll drop it off at yours when I leave. :mrgreen:
As for the Tenner For Men, the piss will dry out so quickly in the sun I will have no need for them so once again I'll drop them off at yours.
You can use them when your pissing yourself laughing at me with a glass of wine in the sun whilst your digging the snow off your drive to get to work :getthis)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby barsteward » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 am

aj wrote:.

nice posh van....must be a very rich man... lol

if you come past wusserer on M5 be sure to let me know... 8)

are you using sites or wild camping???.... wilding is far betterer... 8)
2 gas bottles 2 leisure batteries and yer sorted...(genny or solar panel or 2 if you intend to stay put for several days)... lol

regards

No, not rich I'm afraid AJ, the last five years have put pay to that.
By the time I get back most of it will be gone, but as the saying goes "there's no pockets in shrouds"
Seen too many people pass away recently, many younger than myself.

Will be doing a mixture of Aires, Wild and Sites. Second battery starring at me now, waiting to be wired up. LPG refilable system to complete fitting tomorrow. Solar panel came with MH :thumbsup)

You could do worse than grab your latest Girly lol And follow me there. :rockon)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby barsteward » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:43 am

Oldbull wrote:Nice one Les :thumbsup) :thumbsup) ... take it you sold the pub then mate :thumbsup) :thumbsup)

Ive been toying with the idea of one or a caravan for the last couple or three summers ... I love to do the festivals but this year all the best ones seem to be on the same weekend :roll) mite end up being the caravan tho until I finish work altogether... not fully convinced mam-saab that it what we need yet either :D

Enjoy it mate :rockon) :rockon)

Yeh sold the pub, well gave it away actually, couldn't even have bought a terraced house in the most run down part of Tod for what I sold it for. But that's another story :rolleyes:

Anyway I'll try and do some sort of travelogue and give my honest opinion of my journey and what it is really like.
I know it's a bikers forum but if any coont objects they don't have to read it lol
Sorry I can only aspire to reach Xstreamist's excellent standard of travelogue but I'll do my best.

Good luck to yourself and SHMBO whatever decision you make. :thumbsup)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby barsteward » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:55 am

T.Murphy wrote:Nice one Barsteward. Good luck and hope you get miles of enjoyment from it. :clap:

Fookin e'll Coontybolix, you almost made it sound as though you mean it :D a first for you :thumbsup)
Hope to still be biking when I get back next year but am going to have to find some work for sure.
A proper mate would offer to bring his trailer over, take my bird under his wing and make sure she was ready to fly come spring. All at Taz price of course :)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby daveb » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Good on yer Les have a great time pal and enjoy :thumbsup)
daveb
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby aj » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:01 pm

barsteward wrote:
You could do worse than grab your latest Girly lol And follow me there. :rockon)

you don't know how tempting an idea that is... lol

regards
aj :P :P :P :P

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:07 pm

barsteward wrote:
Second battery starring at me now, waiting to be wired up. LPG refilable system to complete fitting tomorrow. Solar panel came with MH :thumbsup)

:shock) :shock) :shock)

I trust that Sue is stood next to you with a couple of fookin fire extinguishers and a hose pipe cos as sure as shit it shit, you'll be needing them all lol

IF I ever get my garage sorted these next couple of months I will gladly come fetch ya Bird to tuck her up for the Winter. My storage fees are not excessive neether !

:thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:49 am

T.Murphy wrote:
barsteward wrote:
Second battery starring at me now, waiting to be wired up. LPG refilable system to complete fitting tomorrow. Solar panel came with MH :thumbsup)

:shock) :shock) :shock)

I trust that Sue is stood next to you with a couple of fookin fire extinguishers and a hose pipe cos as sure as shit it shit, you'll be needing them all lol

:thumbsup)

:D :D :D :D
Yer a right Tvat.......but you never fail to make me laugh :clap:
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby jono49 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Not a truer word spoken :thumbsup) Enjoy yerself Les, and put some factor 20 on if your out in the Spanish winter sun 8) Those pale bit's of skin outwith the lime Green Mankini will be a bit delicate on a lad from Todmorden :mrgreen: Oh and a comprehensive travelogue will be expected form the usual suspects :mrgreen: :dunce) or you could alway's make it a Hush Hush tour? lol
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:23 am

jono49 wrote:Not a truer word spoken :thumbsup) Enjoy yerself Les, and put some factor 20 on if your out in the Spanish winter sun 8) Those pale bit's of skin outwith the lime Green Mankini will be a bit delicate on a lad from Todmorden :mrgreen: Oh and a comprehensive travelogue will be expected form the usual suspects :mrgreen: :dunce) or you could alway's make it a Hush Hush tour? lol

Hush Hush :D not a fookin chance, I'm going to piss off as many as I can, even if it means I've got to photoshop every flippi photo :evil)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby Akuji » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:38 am

barsteward wrote:
jono49 wrote:Not a truer word spoken :thumbsup) Enjoy yerself Les, and put some factor 20 on if your out in the Spanish winter sun 8) Those pale bit's of skin outwith the lime Green Mankini will be a bit delicate on a lad from Todmorden :mrgreen: Oh and a comprehensive travelogue will be expected form the usual suspects :mrgreen: :dunce) or you could alway's make it a Hush Hush tour? lol

Hush Hush :D not a fookin chance, I'm going to piss off as many as I can, even if it means I've got to photoshop every flippi photo :evil)

:mrgreen:

Ha ha ha ha fookin stoolie driving on the wrong side, just a matter of times before it goes tits up :mrgreen: don't forget your lawnmower as you can help the farmer out while he fetches his tractor :thumbsup) : :mrgreen: mrgreen:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Coggy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:31 am

Bawsteward- enjoy
You'll never get your knee down in that
But you may get both knees down
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby aj » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Coggy wrote:Bawsteward- enjoy
You'll never get your knee down in that
But you may get both knees down

if he tried that he'd get a right kicking... lol lol lol

regards

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Oldbull » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Les, if yer thinking warmer climes most of the time, wouldnt you be better with a left hooker :-? justa jealous thought loike :mrgreen:
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Oh aye, forgot to say!......If you start leaving yer key's and wallet etc on your window sill, and ride off and have to phone plod to go pick them up........your a proper "Porta-potty" owner :thumbsup) :mrgreen:
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:25 am

jono49 wrote:Oh aye, forgot to say!......If you start leaving yer key's and wallet etc on your window sill, and ride off and have to phone plod to go pick them up........your a proper "Porta-potty" owner :thumbsup) :mrgreen:

yer all confused there bono69.....was on the xx when that happened...friggin kids teday eh...can't remember nuffin...lol

retards
aj :P :P

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby aj » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:22 pm

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby barsteward » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Akuji wrote:
barsteward wrote:

Ha ha ha ha fookin stoolie driving on the wrong side, just a matter of times before it goes tits up :mrgreen: don't forget your lawnmower as you can help the farmer out while he fetches his tractor :thumbsup) : :mrgreen: mrgreen:

I'll have you know I've driven on the wrong side of the road many a time :getthis)

although never intentionally :wink)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Return to The Whippit Inn