Any Dubliners on the forum?

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Any Dubliners on the forum?

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:40 am

Well, it's a simple enough question innit :D

So? What are you waiting for? Why haven't you responded yet?

Oh, I gotta press Submit :mrgreen: OK, I ferking submit - now can I have an answer?
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Re: Any Dubliners on the forum?

Postby barsteward » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:12 am

You can find the lyrics for "Seven Drunken Nights" on the internet these days. :thumbsup) :mrgreen:
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:02 am

barsteward wrote:You can find the lyrics for "Seven Drunken Nights" on the internet these days. :thumbsup) :mrgreen:

There won't be seven drunken ferking nights though will there - because the ferking pubs are shut on Christmas Day and I have to be at work for 4 (banghead)

How the fook can pubs be shut on Christmas day FFS - where am I supposed to get a bloody Christmas dinner if the bloody pubs are shut :pullhair

Better buy some Pringles I suppose :banghead)
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:03 am

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:
barsteward wrote:You can find the lyrics for "Seven Drunken Nights" on the internet these days. :thumbsup) :mrgreen:

There won't be seven drunken fooking nights though will there - because the fooking pubs are shut on Christmas Day and I have to be at work for 4 (banghead)

How the fook can pubs be shut on Christmas day FFS - where am I supposed to get a bloody Christmas dinner if the bloody pubs are shut :pullhair

Oi - which bastid changed f u c k i n g into fooking - is it the f u c k i n g nursery teacher gone f u c k i n g barmy with the f u c k i n g naughty step or summat :dunce) :dunce) :dunce) duh duh duh :getthis) :getthis) :getthis)
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:16 am

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:
Tazcbr1100xx wrote:

There won't be seven drunken fooking nights though will there - because the fooking pubs are shut on Christmas Day and I have to be at work for 4 (banghead)

Oi - which ba%$*#d changed f u c k i n g into fooking - is it the f u c k i n g nursery teacher gone f u c k i n g barmy with the f u c k i n g naughty step or summat :dunce) :dunce) :dunce) duh duh duh :getthis) :getthis) :getthis)

F u c k - I can't even write b a s t a r d without some f u c k e r of a cuntrol freak f u c k i n g it up :rolleyes:

Come on ladies - it's a f u c k i n g motorbike forum and kids don't tend to frequent them too often - too busy playing with their PS4 or Xbox - other gaming consoles may also be used and the omission of any particular brand is purely intentional. IXXRA cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or profanities in the content of a post by any member. In accordance with the terms and conditions of the site, any member who intentionally takes a dick up the arse must never be referred to as a gay boy - and this includes Simone, the gay fertografer. Furthermore any attempt to intimidate the older generation who are way past their sell-by date will result in immediate expulsion from the site - unless the object of intimidation is AJ as he is way past old. Any member or guest visitor to this forum confirms their acceptance of the terms and conditions herewith summarised, and shall get a f u c k i n g good spanking of the bottom by Captain Tim (dressed in his PVC chaps - with shaved chest and winky hanging out) until such time as the offending b a s t a r d learns to cuntrol themselves in pubic. The mispelling of the word public is entirely intentional.

In the unlikely event that you do not wish to be constrained by the extremely f u c k i n g parental and bloody nauseating f u c k i n g silly and childish rules of this forum - you are welcome to f u c k off you b a s t a r d :rockon)

If I'm not being politically correct - it's because I don't f u c k i n g vote and I don't go to f u c k i n g church either :getthis)

Ride safely :mrgreen:
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby jono49 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:42 am

Feel better now? :mrgreen:
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:55 am

Taz, can I call you Taz ?

Just to clarify. Nothing has been changed on the Forum ( and why the cnuting fook would it you thick little twat?) regarding naughty words. Don't know if naughty words ARE automatically disallowed in their correct spelling as I have never spelled really naughty words correctly here, due to my illogical, but well meaning thinking that misspelled naughty words lose that bit of foulness, aggression and nasty abusiveness compared to properly spelled naughty words that cunts like you tend to write. If they are being automatically changed and weren't in the past then it may be down to the updated ( whenever that was) phpBB version .

No matter and don't you worry your silly little head over things like that.

By the way, why is it you fekk off for yonks with not a by your leave, then pop back in for a fleeting visit , resurrect old, dead threads, as if any fekka ( see what I did there ya fookpig, oops and again there :thumbsup) ), yea, as if any fooka wants to discuss it. ya too late and don't give me shit about " I was in Bulgaria/Burma/Mongolia/Cardiff so couldn't get Internet...BOLLOX ya lying coont. Internet that is not available around the world? How fekkin oxymoronic is that statement ya fookin Donny Goblin?

Now fook off onto some other thread and try not to encourage Coggy any more as I canna take much more of his obtuse, laconic, irrational humour. Oh yea, before you fook off again back to Santa's grotto and that seasonal packing job you have, don't forget to mention the "Good Old Days and Taz's Pie and Peas, oh yea don't fookin forget to fookin mention that fookin event cos we haven't heard about these events for a few months now and the newbies need to be enlightened on how fekkin great the past was and how shite it is now.

Fook me, never met Coggy, never went to a Pie 'n' Peas but by the fook I could act the fookin lot, including the motorcycle boots and the Audi TT, not forgetting Badger gerrin lost. Oh my fekkin sides. Nurse, pass the fekkin mop quick, I have just pissed messen laffing.

These coonts what disappear for yonks, pop back in and moan that it's shite here...I fekkin shittum me. :getthis)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Akuji » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:59 am

........and breathe :mrgreen:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby The Budgie » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:Well, it's a simple enough question innit :D

So? What are you waiting for? Why haven't you responded yet?

Oh, I gotta press Submit :mrgreen: OK, I fooking submit - now can I have an answer?

...enjoying one now actually...

w-liq_dub1.jpg
Noice!
The Budgie
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:50 pm

T.Murphy wrote:Taz, can I call you Taz ?

No, it's Sir Taz to you commoner :mrgreen:

T.Murphy wrote:Don't know if naughty words ARE automatically disallowed in their correct spelling as I have never spelled really naughty words correctly here

Well, they ARE NOT automatically disallowed actually, and I know because I helped to set some of them up originally lol It's just that I forgot about it :mrgreen: You do have a full list of them in your admin panel somewhere, but I thought my way was much more fun - even if it will wear out the f u c k i n g spacebar in double quick time duh

T.Murphy wrote:misspelled naughty words lose that bit of foulness, aggression and nasty abusiveness compared to properly spelled naughty words that cunts like you tend to write

What's wrong with a bit of foulness, aggression and nasty abusiveness :-? It's a biker forum not the bloody girl guides meeting :getthis)

T.Murphy wrote:why is it you fekk off for yonks with not a by your leave, then pop back in for a fleeting visit and all the other bollox I wrote

I've been trying to log in for bloody ages, but couldn't get the site up while I was in Bulgaria. When I came back to the UK early summer, still couldn't get the site up. No f u c k i n g idea why. Otherwise, I've been too bloody busy.

T.Murphy wrote:i wish I could write as much bollox as you. I am in awe

Thank you for taking the time to point me to the error of my ways. I can see now, what a complete twat I am. :clap: :mrgreen:
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:01 pm

:mrgreen:

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Murphy - you're a coont ;)

By the way - if you want to change every ferking swear word on the forum, remember that there are lots of ways to spell ferking lol Happy typing tWat lol
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Judging by the myriad of responses from the Dublin contingent, I'll assume nobody lives there - except for those who do live there but don't visit this forum :mrgreen:

I'm working anyway :D
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby barsteward » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:
I'm working anyway :D

Obviously not far enough away, we can still hear you. :mrgreen:
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:38 pm

I have had a look in the Admin Section and have tried to alter some of the settings regarding the f word. I hope I've been successful. Give it a try and let me know if you don't mind. Thanks, in advance for your expected cooperation and helpful feedback.

:mrgreen:

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:

There won't be seven drunken Tazzing nights though will there - because the Tazzing pubs are shut on Christmas Day and I have to be at work for 4 (banghead)

How the Taz can pubs be shut on Christmas day FFS - where am I supposed to get a bloody Christmas dinner if the bloody pubs are shut :pullhair

Hmm, I need to do some more work I think. :mrgreen: :getthis)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Akuji » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:48 pm

ferking ferking ferking lol
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Coggy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Oh fook itt
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Akuji » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Coggy wrote:Oh fook itt

shouldn't that be 'Oh Tazitt' lol
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Sorry akuji. Can't do all the f word combinations.

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:57 am

T.Murphy wrote:Sorry akuji. Can't do all the f word combinations.

fooouck. :mrgreen:
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby Coggy » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:34 am

barsteward wrote:

fook aduck it's working
:sick)
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Coggy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:50 am

Coggy wrote:
barsteward wrote:

Taz aduck it's working
:sick)

Tima doodle doo
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby barsteward » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:30 am

On the "Hard Stuff" Coggy or what?

I bet yer patients just fookin lurv you. :D
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby Coggy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:33 pm

barsteward wrote:On the "Hard Stuff" Coggy or what?

I bet yer patients just fookin lurv you. :D

I'm just worried they might want to Taz me
:sick) :sick) :sick)
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Next

Return to The Whippit Inn