Simmo

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Re: Simmo

Postby Oldbull » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Been chatting with Shaz about this one John, trying very very hard to get her interested in coming on the bike again as I thought
it would be right up her street (like the old days).. Not budging Im afraid mate so Im going to go with Simmo's option and go in June...
Thanks for having a look for me, it looks like a cracking trip.. :thumbsup) :thumbsup)

Tim said :- Mind you, I imagine Oldbull will be looking at better dates and itineraries for you to change to, heh heh!

Oi Dont need to change anything when there well organized... bit like the trips to Ireland :getthis)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Oldbull wrote:Been chatting with Shaz about this one John, trying very very hard to get her interested in coming on the bike again as I thought
it would be right up her street (like the old days).. Not budging Im afraid mate so Im going to go with Simmo's option and go in June...
Thanks for having a look for me, it looks like a cracking trip.. :thumbsup) :thumbsup)

Tim said :- Mind you, I imagine Oldbull will be looking at better dates and itineraries for you to change to, heh heh!

Oi Dont need to change anything when there well organized to suit messen... bit like the trips to Ireland :getthis)

Never stopped you trying before. Anyrode, Ireland; Dunno what ya on about...second time you have referred to "trip to Ireland" in a nudge nudge wink wink sorta way :-? ...do you mean the O'Bash over on the Dark Side and have you seen my name hidden on the list as an attendee? No great secret rideout is that matey; well documented over there. Your point being? screwy

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:25 pm

T.Murphy wrote: Anyrode, Ireland; Dunno what ya on about...second time you have referred to "trip to Ireland" in a nudge nudge wink wink sorta way :-? ...do you mean the O'Bash over on the Dark Side and have you seen my name hidden on the list as an attendee? No great secret rideout is that matey; well documented over there. Your point being? screwy

Wondered why you havent mentioned it thats all ??

My point being .. you sign yourself up for the Obash based on the proper organisation and Itinery,
then you comment on Trippos well organised trip and Itinery,

I post a thread asking Jono whats happening with the borders run itinery etc and I get slaughtered, abused
and internet trolled .. :-? ???? :bigcry:
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:30 pm

going back to Spain on't bike in april.... if anyone is interested in joining me
need to know soonest as will be booking cheeeepo lodgings before the end of this month
(picos)

if not sooner

regards
aj

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:31 pm

, not
Oldbull wrote:
T.Murphy wrote: Anyrode, Ireland; Dunno what ya on about...second time you have referred to "trip to Ireland" in a nudge nudge wink wink sorta way :-? ...do you mean the O'Bash over on the Dark Side and have you seen my name hidden on the list as an attendee? No great secret rideout is that matey; well documented over there. Your point being? screwy

Wondered why you havent mentioned it thats all ??

My point being .. you sign yourself up for the Obash based on the proper organisation and Itinery,
then you comment on Trippos well organised trip and Itinery,

I post a thread asking Jono whats happening with the borders run itinery etc and I get slaughtered, abused
and internet trolled .. :-? ???? :bigcry:

Fook me, that time of the month again heh heh ! All unfounded fears in your imagination matey. Ya looking too hard and reading too much into stuff yet afookingain. duh

Wondered why you havent mentioned it tha'ts all?
I am obliged to tell you everyfookin thing? Nowt sinister why I "haven't mentioned it", it's open knowledge on the Dark Side.

you sign yourself up for the Obash based on the proper organisation and Itinerary
:-? Really? Hmm, no, not really. Actually I "signed" up without knowing any itinerary other than a bed for a coupla neets and a ride in Norn Ireland somewhere...that was it. No questions asked by me, no requests, no nowt. Just get on my bike and go with the flow, no drama, no crisis.

Slaughtered, abused, trolled? I've told you a million billion times not to exaggerate. ( It's called taking the piss) :thumbsup)

(Ya gerrin to sound a bit like a fekkin bunny boiler stalker type)

Dave, Dave. I'm going for a shit at about 8.00 tonight...that orright for yaz?

In the meantime....

:thumbsup)

Carry on. lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol lol lol lol this Hush Hush conspiracy gets better by the minute!! :mrgreen:
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:11 pm

jono49 wrote:Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol lol lol lol this Hush Hush conspiracy gets better by the minute!! :mrgreen:

...and you can shut the fook up ya shit stirring Reiver type.

:smackbutt

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:14 pm

lol lol lol :mrgreen:
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TRIPPO » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Cooooooooooooooooooooooonts the fekkin lot on ya lol lol lol
There,s only one good ride!!!!!
One that you return home safely from!!!!! Make sure you do!!!!!
Casualty is full of people who thought they new better

Regards John

TRIPPO
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Location: Coventry At the Weekends!!!! In the week....Fooooook no's

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn