The Budgies Christmas ReRun 24 - 25th May 2015

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Re: The Budgies Christmas ReRun 24 - 25th May 2015

Postby Akuji » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:27 pm

must be her time of the month :mrgreen:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:01 am

Dark Angel wrote:
T.Murphy wrote: WTF. You 'avin a giraffe?

Dave. I am going to Wales for a weekend on the 29th and 30th of May. I am staying in Clun whether I am on my own or not. That's when I'll be there and that's when I'll be riding around Wales for 2 days. I am not going any other time whether everybody else is or not. Everybody can arrange their own accommodation and post up their intentions on the proper thread I have started for that particular weekend.

...Wassup with her?! :P

...Proper fookin' strop is that!! lol

Bwahahahahahah DA. That Oldbull fella just brings the best out of one dontcha know. lol

Anyrode. Now the weather is getting warmer, dontcha just hate getting that sand in ya fekkin Altbergs eh.?

............................................. Image

Anyrode. Enough of this malarkey...Get yassen over to viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26049 and get ya name down. You know you'd love to. :thumbsup) :ride) Or/and there's also this one

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26039

Ya know ya want to eh?

So.....

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:03 am

[quote="T.Murphy'' ]

Dave. I am going to Wales for a weekend on the 29th and 30th of May. I am staying in Clun whether I am on my own or not. That's when I'll be there and that's when I'll be riding around Wales for 2 days. I am not going any other time whether everybody else is or not. Everybody can arrange their own accommodation and post up their intentions on the proper thread I have started for that particular weekend.[/quote][/quote]

Tim ... I know YOU will be going and Ill be coming with you whether you like it or not ... Its the others that Im trying to poke into some action FFS now pull yer ferkin skirt down and stop divin in with both feet... Im tryin to get the numbers up not down :roll) :wink)

@ DA
Yo Eric nice to see you over here pal .. you coming with us ?? you would be very much welcome me ole muka :thumbsup)
Youll be able to talk to Tim all the way round on his new mod comms :D :D :ride)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:33 pm

T.Murphy wrote:Bwahahahahahah DA. That Oldbull fella just brings the best out of one dontcha know. lol

...Get yassen over to http://ixxra.co.uk/v-web/phpBB3/viewtop ... =9&t=26049 and get ya name down.)

Ya know ya want to eh?

Oldbull wrote:@DA Yo Eric nice to see you over here pal .. you coming with us ?? you would be very much welcome me ole muka)
Youll be able to talk to Tim all the way round on his new mod comms

…Just gots ta git me one o’ dese first, pal!

Started some serious lookin’ ‘round last week – if I find one, we’ll be there! :thumbsup)

(...Must remember... ...it'll be a 'Bird plus some extra ear plugs I'll be needin'!) lol
Dark Angel
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn