Fannying Bullshit

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Fannying Bullshit

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 pm

I have just found, over on another site that I just popped into for a fleeting visit, some of the most gut wrenching, vomit inducing, Riding God bullshit that I have ever had the good fortune to read. Good fortune, because it belongs to one of our Members on here and I now own him.

Here's a snippet.

I don't think I'll ever get 10,000miles out of a tyre and I think if I do I might as well give up biking!.......there's nothing more satisfiying than chasing sportsbikes and powering out of corners and controlling the drift with a good bit of countersteer and a prod on the footpeg,

Fekkin cringeworthy. I sincerely hope that the author had his tounge firmly in his cheek and not stuck up his arse.

..and no, it isn't aj this time.

:ride)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Fannying Bullshit

Postby Mister Majestik » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 pm

sounds like someone who knows how a bike should be ridden :ride) :ride)

he'd show AJ a thing or 2 :thumbsup)

:notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy)
Mister Majestik
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Of course he does he's a "TDM" Rider :thumbsup) :mrgreen: lol If my memory serves me right he was trying to provoke a bite from the seriously boring bastid that was proud of the fact he attained such a mileage on his tyres :thumbsup) the coont might as well own a Portapotty :rolleyes:
I'm pleased this thread has appeared though, as it gives creedance to the theory that TDM ownership is not far away for a Panzer/Bird owning peeps on here :shock) usually one trawls the owners forum before one purchases a bike :-? and when one of your current steeds has worse reliability issues than a Trabant (look it up) it will be refreshing to find a reliable steed like the TDM available, and having witnessed first hand the speed and agility of the machine in the capable hands of a couple of forum members makes it even more reassuring :ride) go on get stuck in and buy one :thumbsup) you know you want to :clap: Bawhahahahahahahahahahahaha lol
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:07 pm

oh.... mentioned in the same breath as a riding god.... ooohhh....

if riding gods make a habit of drifting deliberately then i resign from the accolade... screwy
if not being a riding god allows you to achieve 10k from a tyre then i'll resign from that club also... :ride)

i'll just ride within my capabilities regardless of tags... i fank you... lol :thumbsup) ...

and if sheepshaggers up norrfff...(shefield for example)..are jealous of how i ride...don't fret... i give lessons... lol :getthis)

retards :rolleyes:
aj

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby XXAndy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Just to throw a hang grenade into the conversation I used to average 8 or 9 thousand miles on the BBs rear tyre - interestingly enough though I could only manage 3000m from the Busas rear.... :ride)
Sailng round the globe and getting paid for it......!
ImageImage
XXAndy
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Oldbull » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:33 pm

9k on a rear tyre jawdropping Ive never seen 9k on a tyre if It did half of them on the back of a trailer ... was the string and wires popping out all over the place :shock) :shock)

because it belongs to one of our Members on here and I now own him.

Well it wasnt me soooo fess up and tell us who it was :)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn