Last blast for a bit :(

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Last blast for a bit :(

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Well, it has to happen from time to time - the Superior SeXXy Silver XX goes on SORN from Sunday 00:01 :(

The Merc has been in the shed SORNd since New Year, and now the XX will join it for a short while. I had a mad blast last night then sent in the online declaration today. I'll be back in London on Saturday where I have no use for any kind of transport :bigcry:
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Re: Last blast for a bit :(

Postby Coggy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:Well, it has to happen from time to time - the Superior SeXXy Silver XX goes on SORN from Sunday 00:01 :(

The Merc has been in the shed SORNd since New Year, and now the XX will join it for a short while. I had a mad blast last night then sent in the online declaration today. I'll be back in London on Saturday where I have no use for any kind of transport :bigcry:

He's got legs

Even if they're only little ones
:oops)
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Simmo » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:14 am

Tis as shame you have to sorn the xx because your working in London . I know its to far for yor to commute from donny when I went down and commuted on the bike I had the loud exhaust made and put on what a difference, got through the london traffic way better than the ordinariy exhaust

Loud exhaust saves life's

Got to stop posting while drinking

Simmo
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bluegas » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Simmo wrote:Tis as shame you have to sorn the xx because your working in London . I know its to far for yor to commute from donny when I went down and commuted on the bike I had the loud exhaust made and put on what a difference, got through the london traffic way better than the ordinariy exhaust

Loud exhaust saves life's

Got to stop posting while drinking

Simmo

Simmo, it's better being on here while drinking. Going on ebay while drinking costs a fortune!
bluegas
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:06 am

It's got nowt to do with London traffic - it's more to do with the fact that the company I'm working for pays expenses for the train, and my apartment is so close to work that I only have to look out of the bloody window to see the office :D

Apart from that, I'm working 12 hours a day here so it's a bit pointless taxing / testing / insuring it just to have it sat in a car park at 4 quid a day :shock)

The contract is nearly up though, so she might just find her way back onto the road at the end of April - we'll see how the cashflow goes ;)
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby barsteward » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:56 am

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:It's got nowt to do with London traffic - it's more to do with the fact that the company I'm working for pays expenses for the train, and my apartment is so close to work that I only have to look out of the bloody window to see the office :D

Apart from that, I'm working 12 hours a day here so it's a bit pointless taxing / testing / insuring it just to have it sat in a car park at 4 quid a day :shock)

The contract is nearly up though, so she might just find her way back onto the road at the end of April - we'll see how the cashflow goes ;)

CASHFLOW!!!!.......yer tight arsed Donny git, 12hrs a day, no expenses to pay, no car, no bike.
Are you still married or have you sorned Rose as well? duh
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Return to The Whippit Inn