Spotted this last night

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Spotted this last night

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:56 am

Had a little early evening bimble around the Peaks ending up at Matlock Bath for a coffee or two with Cyclops. Always nice to chill there and look at the bikes, good and bad .

Parked alongside this and couldn't keep my eyes off the gorgeous thing. Typical Italian OTT styling and wonderful engineering. I certainly couldn't ride it but fekk me was it niiiiice.

Sounded so sweet too and the LEDs woulda had Ramo drooling. bet they don't cost a fiver for ten!

Beauty and the beast !

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Spotted this last night

Postby MaXX2 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Well... I finally admit it! I'm older than everybody else on here, coz that looks utter sheeeeeite!! :sick) The front end looks like it's been ridden into a wall at 60mph and the back looks like it's been banged on to get it onto the tow truck jawdropping

If being a biker depends on liking it, I'll make a top flight pedestrian :mrgreen:
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby Akuji » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:10 pm

MaXX2 wrote:Well... I finally admit it! I'm older than everybody else on here, coz that looks utter sheeeeeite!! :sick) The front end looks like it's been ridden into a wall at 60mph and the back looks like it's been banged on to get it onto the tow truck jawdropping

If being a biker depends on liking it, I'll make a top flight pedestrian :mrgreen:

So it looks like it's lived with you for a bit then :mrgreen:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:23 pm

MaXX2 wrote:Well... I finally admit it! I'm older than everybody else on here, coz that looks utter sheeeeeite!! :sick) The front end looks like it's been ridden into a wall at 60mph and the back looks like it's been banged on to get it onto the tow truck jawdropping

Maxx2...I'm fekkin wayyy older than you but that bike, as utterly useless, impractical and gay looking, is also, when you give it a good dose of looking...superbly engineered/designed and "clever". As I say, not my bag at all at all at all..but nevertheless it serpently caught my eye. 8)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bodmin » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:39 pm

There was one in Adenau last week. Got to say, I agree with Tim, they certainly catch the eye, but I deffo wouldn't want, let alone have one...
There are three types of people...
Those that count, and those that can't...

bodmin
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby MaXX2 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:01 pm

All for each to their own, just I see nothing attractive! The 'gay' tag sticks well though... Those fussy, delicate red highlights on the wheels do remind me of frilly net curtains for some reason :mrgreen:

I know, I know... Hat, jacket, keys aaaaaaaand.... Gone :rolleyes:
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby Akuji » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:15 pm

MaXX2 wrote:All for each to their own, just I see nothing attractive! The 'gay' tag sticks well though... Those fussy, delicate red highlights on the wheels do remind me of frilly net curtains for some reason :mrgreen:

I know, I know... Hat, jacket, keys aaaaaaaand.... Gone :rolleyes:

I wish :wink)
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn