Wasn't expecting that.....

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Wasn't expecting that.....

Postby BiXXer Bob » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:44 pm

My bloody login still works. Nice to see most of the old tvats are still drawing breath :thumbsup)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying.

BiXXer Bob
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Wasn't expecting that.....

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:26 am

BiXXer Bob wrote:My bloody login still works. Nice to see most of the old tvats are still drawing breath :thumbsup)

Ey oop Bob. Still alive eh? Still fekkin about with the Trumpet? :mrgreen:

Hows things?

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby BiXXer Bob » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Aye, did 2500 miles in ten days round the Alps last June on it. 'bird is a bit of a venerable old lady now and just comes out on sunny days if the management wants to come out too. Latest acquisition is a plastic maggot with a plan to build a café racer or bobber or something. No time at the mo though, retirement is busier than being at work.

Last few years I've taken up spannering for a mate who races in the CRMC post classic aircooled 500cc series. Riding his RD400 he came second 2013, won it last year, made a good start to the defence this year then broke his collarbone. Took ages to heal (it's not like MotoGP). Had a rubbish weekend at Donington last weekend, blew the engine up twice (engine out, strip, clean the crank, rebuild, etc etc) before we traced the problem to fuel. With no times registered the one race he started he was last on the grid but, with a bit of red mist, went on to win his class including beating all but three of the 750s on the same grid.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying.

BiXXer Bob
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:17 pm

kinellfire.. mixerblob...they told me you had died of abstinence... jawdropping

regards
aj :thumbsup)

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Coggy » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:49 am

aj wrote:.

kinellfire.. mixerblob...they told me you had died of abstinence... jawdropping

regards
aj :thumbsup)

The less you do, the less you want to do
Until you do nothing at all
:oops)
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby BiXXer Bob » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:36 pm

It's true what they say, once you've retired you'll wonder how you ever found time to go to work. As well as the race spannering, when I'm not restoring our 200 yr old cottage, I have a little part-time job at the local auction house, I work with the Norwich Road Safety Partnership trying to flog BikeSafe courses and the like at bike meets, I fell trees for free if I can have the wood for my woodburner, and also do a bit of locksmithing here and there. Got to be quite good at lock picking....

BiXXer Bob
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:40 pm

I bet you weren't expecting not to be able to type F U C K without any spaces either - F U C K I N Hitler Admin :getthis)

Unless you changed yer mobile, I've still got yer number John boy :) Doubt I'll be in Norfolk anytime soon, but you never know - someone has to go there other than you I suppose lol
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to The Whippit Inn