Gaylords Easter Borders Rideout 2016

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Re: Gaylords Easter Borders Rideout 2016

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:48 am

aj wrote:
jono49 wrote::thumbsup) Yur dead right........Havent a fookin clue what yer on about :P you've finally lost the plot screwy so if you have nothing sensible to say, shut the fook up and either turn up for the rideout next year or stop at home :thumbsup)

ignorance is bliss so they say...take comfort in it... :thumbsup)

regards
aj :mrgreen:

'Ark at fookin Uncle Albert 'ere...."during the war...." lol

I'm sure you take great comfort in it . I must say you are very good at guilding the lilly through very rose tinted bifocals somewhat. The ONLY rideouts for Blackbird peeps that were organised by Blackbird riders from their own homes including staying at said homes and which may have included camping and local B&B's in the 10 years I have been a Member is a couple from your good self, one Pie and Peas from Taz's that I missed as a new member ( the other couple of Pie and Peas was before my and your time ya silly old coont) and one from Maxx's place down at the Old Mill. ..and that's ya lot . And ya cant include the piss up at Shlinks.
Really ! :roll)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:37 am

T.Murphy wrote:
aj wrote:
jono49 wrote::thumbsup) Yur dead right........Havent a fookin clue what yer on about :P you've finally lost the plot screwy so if you have nothing sensible to say, shut the fook up and either turn up for the rideout next year or stop at home :thumbsup)

regards

I'm sure you take great comfort in it . I must say you are very good at guilding the lilly through very rose tinted bifocals somewhat. The ONLY rideouts for Blackbird peeps that were organised by Blackbird riders from their own homes including staying at said homes and which may have included camping and local B&B's in the 10 years I have been a Member is a couple from your good self, one Pie and Peas from Taz's that I missed as a new member ( the other couple of Pie and Peas was before my and your time ya silly old coont) and one from Maxx's place down at the Old Mill. ..and that's ya lot . And ya cant include the piss up at Shlinks.

So which pie and pea was this coontybollix. And more to the point where were you.

00006635.jpg

Ohh, fook, your the silly coont in the white brasses in the background. lol lol d
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:25 am

barsteward wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:
aj wrote:

regards

I'm sure you take great comfort in it . I must say, you are very good at guilding the lilly through very rose tinted bifocals somewhat. The ONLY rideouts for Blackbird peeps that were organised by Blackbird riders from their own homes including staying at said homes and which may have included camping and local B&B's in the 10 years I have been a Member is a couple from your good self, one Pie and Peas from Taz's that I missed as a new member ( the other couple of Pie and Peas was before my and your time ya silly old coont) and one from Maxx's place down at the Old Mill. ..and that's ya lot . And ya cant include the piss up at Shlinks.

So which pie and pea was this coontybollix. And more to the point where were you.

00006635.jpg

Ohh, fook, you're the silly coont in the white brasses in the background. lol lol d

Err, yes, it was me that brought the fookin pies if you remember. Point is, its no diffferent in terms of friendship, good riding and craic, these interminably boring and persistantly bluffingly mock "disorganised" rideouts. I have had nothing but good rides throughout my 10 years here, with coonts past and present, however, todays rides, irrespective of bike types, run a lot smoother, with no major fook ups generally than once was the case and are far less stressful.
You ought to try one. lol

As for a "serious" thread such as this degenerating into bollox so soon and with not a sign of any proper moderating other than a mock threat that went whoosh plop over some of the fekkas, then that is just an opinion that other people may, as well as yourself hold and which you try to never miss an opportunity to share,....well. it is a FORUM intit? 3 pages of 99% bollox already and it certainly keeps the thread bounced to the top and entertaining at the same time. Can you begin to imagine how off thread and disorganised and confusing it'll be by fekkin Chrimbo, never mind Easter next year? The mind truly boggles :P

Sooooo, ya coont, ya putting ya name down or what? :ride) :ride) C'mon, ya know you'll like it.

Anyrode. what time we setting off and has anyone got a route worked out yet...I'm hankering after the Lakes?

:mrgreen:

lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:20 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy) :thumbsup)
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Time to throw a googlie into the melly..........How about the same weekend, up to Cairnryan to catch the ferry to Larne, take in the "Cookstown 100" road races, stop over for the rest of the week touring, ( IXXRA style) then take in the Tandragee 100 the following weekend, ferry home Sunday morning, turn left at Newton Stewart and through the Galloway Forest :ride) and home at night fooked but a head full of memories of a once in a lifetime rideout :thumbsup)

Helmet on preparing for incoming :-?
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bluegas » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:33 am

Well whatever you lot decide on, I'm probably going to extend my ride out up to Aberdeen to see my son at the uni for a few days. See what roads I can find up there :ride)
Anyway, let the bollox continue :notworthy) :clap:
bluegas
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Oldbull » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:13 am

bluegas wrote:Well whatever you lot decide on, I'm probably going to extend my ride out up to Aberdeen to see my son at the uni for a few days. See what roads I can find up there :ride)
Anyway, let the bollox continue :notworthy) :clap:

:oops) I thought you were taking the pish with the Aberdeen thing John. Sounds like a good reason for a ride up there then,
Never been me, so I wouldnt mind making it a port of call :thumbsup)

To whoom it may concern. Dont make this ride the same weekend as Wales run please... :roll)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:55 am

jono49 wrote:Time to throw a googlie into the melly..........How about the same weekend, up to Cairnryan to catch the ferry to Larne, take in the "Cookstown 100" road races, stop over for the rest of the week touring, ( IXXRA style) then take in the Tandragee 100 the following weekend, ferry home Sunday morning, turn left at Newton Stewart and through the Galloway Forest :ride) and home at night fooked but a head full of memories of a once in a lifetime rideout :thumbsup)

Put some dates in the opening title Jono, lets have some clarity on this 'same weekend' thing please :thumbsup)

I dont want to believe that their are coooonts enough to have two rideouts going on the same weekend... :clap: :clap: :roll)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:19 pm

Oldbull wrote:
Put some dates in the opening title Jono, lets have some clarity this 'same weekend' thing please :thumbsup)

Hmmm clarity clarity, wherefore art thou clarity.

jono49 wrote:Yes I started the thread, but I do not own it! It is a cunningly worded invitation to fellow IXXRA members to attend a rideout on Saturday 23 of April, where I will turn up with a route in my head as usual, at an accomodation "you" have chosen! which to date has been the "Grahams" at Longtown, which has served the purpose well up to now!
As for me wanting the accomodation at Langtoon :P it matters not to me because my dig's for the night will be my humble home at Hollee! and I think the only person to date wanting to stay at Moffat is yourself OB :roll) but it's a long time to March/April so plenty of time to sort it all out :thumbsup)

T.Murphy wrote:
jono49 wrote:Looks like it's the 23/24 April then lol

Sounds good to me jono. Put my name down for it please.

Dark Angel wrote:...Good... :thumbsup)

...Date sorted... 8)

So now ya wanna Easter Borders run which is usually "done" at Easter, not Christmas, not Autumn, but Easter, and in the Borders which is situated in the Scottish Borders, not Wales or Kent or Highlands or Aberfookinfreeze, so you can go on a Facebook ride with Facebook fucktards and Bluegas can visit his lad in North East Scotchland eh? :P

Yea, so lets have some clarity Jono. Wherever and whenever you decide to have the "Easter Borders" run please try and make sure it doesn't clash with the already mentioned functions but also don't let it clash with 23rd and 24th April cos I wont be able to mek it as I'll be up in the Scottish Borders on the 23rd and 24th. Any other time'll be fine for me......err, unless sum other better rideout or event crops up.

Ya really couldn't mek it up could you :pullhair lol

Dip ya bread aj, dip ya the whole fekkin loaf. Bwahahahahahahahaha..... lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:21 pm

jono49 wrote:Time to throw a googlie into the melly..........How about the same weekend, up to Cairnryan to catch the ferry to Larne, take in the "Cookstown 100" road races, stop over for the rest of the week touring, ( IXXRA style) then take in the Tandragee 100 the following weekend, ferry home Sunday morning, turn left at Newton Stewart and through the Galloway Forest :ride) and home at night fooked but a head full of memories of a once in a lifetime rideout :thumbsup)

My one pennorth, not for me Jono ta. Ya thinking too hard now, sit down ffs's lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:06 pm

The Key word was "Googlie"... a spin ball!!!!! just to add a little more chaos to my thread that was posted with good intentions to organise something that has turned out to be an annual event now, but I needed to draw all the negativity out now at this time of year so all the whinging fookers can get it out of their system! and what a grand time they've had :thumbsup) but this thread will stop until next year as a decoy and the real one will go up then :thumbsup) with the same date's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before anyone mentions the Run in Wales again......Question your loyalty to IXXRA!!!!! this is an IXXRA rideout and has been for the last four years we even have a banner displayed at the "Grahams" which is traditonally the starting and finishing point!....this rideout is steeped in tradition, let's keep it that way! :thumbsup)
IMG_2335.JPG
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:51 pm

jono49 wrote:The Key word was "Googlie"... a spin ball!!!!! just to add a little more chaos to my thread that was posted with good intentions to organise something that has turned out to be an annual event now, but I needed to draw all the negativity out now at this time of year so all the whinging fookers can get it out of their system! and what a grand time they've had :thumbsup) but this thread will stop until next year as a decoy and the real one will go up then :thumbsup) with the same date's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before anyone mentions the Run in Wales again......Question your loyalty to IXXRA!!!!! this is an IXXRA rideout and has been for the last four years we even have a banner displayed at the "Grahams" which is traditonally the starting and finishing point!....this rideout is steeped in tradition, let's keep it that way! :thumbsup)
IMG_2335.JPG

Soooooo, time, date and place please but not when I'm doing summink else, somewhere else at that date and time, errrrr, iff ya know worreyemearn. :mrgreen:

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:54 pm

With that in mind Mr Jono, further to a PM from you to reopen this thread, I have locked it until further notice. This bollox cannot go on, aj will have a fekkin 'art attack laffin so hard :shock)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:35 pm

T.Murphy wrote:With that in mind Mr Jono, further to a PM from you to reopen this thread, I have locked it until further notice.

lol
...Lyin bastid..!

Must admit - Jono seemsta like 'is lads in minimal dress... :roll)

Gaylords.JPG

...Still - no rush to choose...

People.JPG

...but order your costume NOW to qualify for 10% discount! :mrgreen:
Dark Angel
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Dark Angel wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:With that in mind Mr Jono, further to a PM from you to reopen this thread, I have locked it until further notice.

lol
...Lyin bastid..!

Must admit - Jono seemsta like 'is lads in minimal dress... :roll)

Gaylords.JPG

...Still - no rush to choose...

People.JPG

...but order your costume NOW to qualify for 10% discount! :mrgreen:

Ahhhhha...a whoosh plop moment for DA there......dont believe everything ya read on tinterweb DA. Just like me sig lol lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:02 pm

T.Murphy wrote:Ahhhhha...a whoosh plop moment for DA there......dont believe everything ya read...Just like me sig

Oh, fer foo-ooks-ache, Tim-PIM (as in “Private Instant Message”)… :roll)

Shirrrrrley tha dunt needdelp with thissun an’ all…? :wink)

man.JPG

I wasn’t quotin yer signature, pet… :naughty(

…I was just quotin wot yer wrote in yer post:rolleyes:

…Go an’ avva nap, eh? dizzy

…Andunt wurri - it’ll soon be Christmas, luvvy… :eyebrows) :mrgreen:
Dark Angel
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:10 pm

T.Murphy wrote:
barsteward wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:
aj wrote:

regards

I'm sure you take great comfort in it . I must say, you are very good at guilding the lilly through very rose tinted bifocals somewhat. The ONLY rideouts for Blackbird peeps that were organised by Blackbird riders from their own homes including staying at said homes and which may have included camping and local B&B's in the 10 years I have been a Member is a couple from your good self, one Pie and Peas from Taz's that I missed as a new member ( the other couple of Pie and Peas was before my and your time ya silly old coont) and one from Maxx's place down at the Old Mill. ..and that's ya lot . And ya cant include the piss up at Shlinks.

00006635.jpg

Ohh, fook, you're the silly coont in the white brasses in the background. lol lol d

Err, yes, it was me that brought the fookin pies if you remember. Point is, its no diffferent in terms of friendship, good riding and craic, these interminably boring and persistantly bluffingly mock "disorganised" rideouts. I have had nothing but good rides throughout my 10 years here, with coonts past and present, however, todays rides, irrespective of bike types, run a lot smoother, with no major fook ups generally than once was the case and are far less stressful.
You ought to try one. lol

As for a "serious" thread such as this degenerating into bollox so soon and with not a sign of any proper moderating other than a mock threat that went whoosh plop over some of the fekkas, then that is just an opinion that other people may, as well as yourself hold and which you try to never miss an opportunity to share,....well. it is a FORUM intit? 3 pages of 99% bollox already and it certainly keeps the thread bounced to the top and entertaining at the same time. Can you begin to imagine how off thread and disorganised and confusing it'll be by fekkin Chrimbo, never mind Easter next year? The mind truly boggles :P

Sooooo, ya coont, ya putting ya name down or what? :ride) :ride) C'mon, ya know you'll like it.

Anyrode. what time we setting off and has anyone got a route worked out yet...I'm hankering after the Lakes?

:mrgreen:

lol

So.... let me get this right, were having a ride out via Wales and the Lake District perhaps taking in the Galway Forest but definitely not the Graham Arms. After that we will split up into waring factions either going to or not going to Aberdeen or maybe Tangree. All this must not under any circumstances happen on Easter weekend but on the 23rd/24th of April that's assuming that some blind coonts can see the dates and decipher the enigma code within which lies the clue 23rd week 24th easterend :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead)

FFS.......sounds brilliant put me name down. :thumbsup)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby Oldbull » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:18 pm

T.Murphy wrote:
Oldbull wrote:
Put some dates in the opening title Jono, lets have some clarity this 'same weekend' thing please :thumbsup)

Hmmm clarity clarity, wherefore art thou clarity.

jono49 wrote:Yes I started the thread, but I do not own it! It is a cunningly worded invitation to fellow IXXRA members to attend a rideout on Saturday 23 of April, where I will turn up with a route in my head as usual, at an accomodation "you" have chosen! which to date has been the "Grahams" at Longtown, which has served the purpose well up to now!
As for me wanting the accomodation at Langtoon :P it matters not to me because my dig's for the night will be my humble home at Hollee! and I think the only person to date wanting to stay at Moffat is yourself OB :roll) but it's a long time to March/April so plenty of time to sort it all out :thumbsup)

T.Murphy wrote:

EDIT : And Once Again for clarity... why organize a rideout on the same weekend that there is already one organized :-? :-? wheres the logic in that FFS screwy

Sounds good to me jono. Put my name down for it please.

Dark Angel wrote:...Good... :thumbsup)

...Date sorted... 8)

So now ya wanna Easter Borders run which is usually "done" at Easter, not Christmas, not Autumn, but Easter, and in the Borders which is situated in the Scottish Borders, not Wales or Kent or Highlands or Aberfookinfreeze, so you can go on a Facebook ride with Facebook fucktards and Bluegas can visit his lad in North East Scotchland eh? :P

Yea, so lets have some clarity Jono. Wherever and whenever you decide to have the "Easter Borders" run please try and make sure it doesn't clash with the already mentioned functions but also don't let it clash with 23rd and 24th April cos I wont be able to mek it as I'll be up in the Scottish Borders on the 23rd and 24th. Any other time'll be fine for me......err, unless sum other better rideout or event crops up.

Ya really couldn't mek it up could you :pullhair lol
l

Easter Weekend is the 25th 26th of MARCH not fuggin 23rd /24th of April you thick coont.... How can you have an IXXRA EASTER RIDEOUT in April when when EASTER IS IN FUGGIN MARCH :pullhair :pullhair

If I had any breath left I wouldnt be able to get it :banghead) :banghead)
Last edited by Oldbull on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:23 pm

..Quite right, David... :thumbsup)

...You tell the so-and-so's... lol
Dark Angel
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:33 pm

What did I say lol lol lol lol Fookin double put me name down. fookin pissin me sen screwy
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Dark Angel wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:Ahhhhha...a whoosh plop moment for DA there......dont believe everything ya read...Just like me sig

Oh, fer foo-ooks-ache, Tim-PIM (as in “Private Instant Message”)… :roll)

Shirrrrrley tha dunt needdelp with thissun an’ all…? :wink)

The attachment man.JPG is no longer available

I wasn’t quotin yer signature, pet… :naughty(

…I was just quotin wot yer wrote in yer post:rolleyes:

…Go an’ avva nap, eh? dizzy

…Andunt wurri - it’ll soon be Christmas, luvvy… :eyebrows) :mrgreen:

Jezusss wept, another whoosh plop moment DA. That's two in one thread on the same day. Just like I told Jono in a PM immediately after posting the above. However, I didn't count on you being "the one". lol lol

OB, the "Easter" in the thread title has never specifically meant "Easter" as in the calendar due to it constantly changing year by year. It's more a descriptive thing...just like this Christmas run we had

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25527

Ya nivver queried that eh?...or last "Easter's" or the one before etc etc. Ya being pedantically obstreperous. If the Easter bit confused you, which is quite understandable, then mebbe the specific dates shoulda nailed it for you. They did for me.

1104034_mr_bean.jpg

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:18 pm

jono49 wrote:It's March 27th :shock) fook me, they'll be 6 foot of snow, Tsunami's, Bank holiday traffic everywhere :banghead) way to early....or is it? Your predictions on a postcard please :mrgreen:
IMG_2335.JPG

Ahem if you remember the original post David.....it mentions all this! :thumbsup) ....Go and have a lie down, there there :wink)
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:52 pm

...Oh-hhhhhhh-hahahahhahahahahahahaha!! :clap: :clap:

Wotyer like, yow tow...? :P :roll)

B and B.JPG

...Sums iddup nicely, methinks...
:getthis) :mrgreen:
Dark Angel
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:01 am

Dark Angel wrote:...Oh-hhhhhhh-hahahahhahahahahahahaha!! :clap: :clap:

Wotyer like, yow tow...? :P :roll)

B and B.JPG

...Sums iddup nicely, methinks...
:getthis) :mrgreen:

Bwah, bwah, moooowahahah....nice one....which one is you Bill? lol lol lol . Lotta legs left in this one....keep us gooin til Chrimbo easy....and I mean Chrimbo, January 14thto be perzact. :mrgreen:

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:35 am

Is it fair to assume someone has had their medication changed :P#

Stop Whining.jpg
Stop Whining.jpg (102 KiB) Viewed 1744 times

Little bitch.jpg
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Whippit Inn