Thanks

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Thanks

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Just a quick one after The Budgie Run.

Big thanks to....everyone that made what was an unfortunately short, but most fabulous of riding weekends .

Big thanks to The Budgie for being the instigator of this weekend.

Big thanks to all of us that made it such a great weekend.....Miles and Ro-Ro, Jono, Cliff, Budgie, Bluegas, Daveb, Oldbull (what'splan?), me, Extremist, aj and Mister Majestic.

More thanks to Mister Majestic for again providing full riding kit for the Aussie shortarse.

Extra thanks to God for providing what was for me anyway, the most perfect riding weather on Saturday and the most beautiful weather on the Sunday.

Great big thanks to Simmo for the generous loan of the Sena 20 which was the icing on the cake for us. You really are a Top Top Hat :mrgreen:

Double thanks to the Landlord of the Sun Inn at Clun for him and his wife's hospitality. They really were the best.

And finally a Special thanks to the White Horse pub up the road for providing somewhere for Jono to drop his guts rather than in the pub we were staying in. The vilest smell I have ever experienced.

:clap: :notworthy) :clap:

What a weekends riding :thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Thanks

Postby jono49 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:10 pm

I very rarely thank my victims (seen as a sign of weakness) but such praise cannot go unrewarded :notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy)
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Thanks

Postby smileymiley » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:20 am

T.Murphy wrote:Just a quick one after The Budgie Run.

Big thanks to....everyone that made what was an unfortunately short, but most fabulous of riding weekends .

Big thanks to The Budgie for being the instigator of this weekend.

Big thanks to all of us that made it such a great weekend.....Miles and Ro-Ro, Jono, Cliff, Budgie, Bluegas, Daveb, Oldbull (what'splan?), me, Extremist, aj and Mister Majestic.

More thanks to Mister Majestic for again providing full riding kit for the Aussie shortarse.

Extra thanks to God for providing what was for me anyway, the most perfect riding weather on Saturday and the most beautiful weather on the Sunday.

Great big thanks to Simmo for the generous loan of the Sena 20 which was the icing on the cake for us. You really are a Top Top Hat :mrgreen:

Double thanks to the Landlord of the Sun Inn at Clun for him and his wife's hospitality. They really were the best.

And finally a Special thanks to the White Horse pub up the road for providing somewhere for Jono to drop his guts rather than in the pub we were staying in. The vilest smell I have ever experienced.

:clap: :notworthy) :clap:

What a weekends riding :thumbsup)

Couldn't agree more Tim, a great weekend :thumbsup) Ro Ro & I thoroughly enjoyed it :rockon) :thumbsup) 8)
Cheers

Miles

Vini, Vidi, Velcro

I came, I saw, I stuck around.
smileymiley
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to The Whippit Inn