Knocked the rust off today

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Knocked the rust off today

Postby jono49 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Alan and I knocked the rust off today :ride) but it nearly didn't happen :shock) I forgot my phone this morning when I went on a job and it was 11.30am when I got back to check my messages, and lo and behold Alan had been mobile since 09.30 :banghead) but a quick call and we organised a meet up at Carter bar, and boy was it good to be out :cool: temperature was spot on at 10/11 degrees odd smattering of rain but not much, tea van wasn't there at Carter bar but a couple of bikes there and a chin wag with the riders, I forgot how good it is with the Sena's on (How did we ever manage without them?) "Alan get yer braking done early this junction where we turn left has a pile of small gravel on it"!!!......."It's ok I've got ABS"......"Well I've got 2 traction modes on the Supertenere"......"My Ducati has 9 traction modes"!!!! :rolleyes: a short period of silence, and I retorted with "Did I tell you I had a shit 2 foot long this morning" silence, then a snigger followed by the pair of us bawling away pissing ourselves and I met a car on a tight corner "Oh Fook" jawdropping roll on this season and the first meet up The Ixxra Borders Easter run :ride) :rockon) :rockon) :rockon) and more Banter :clap:
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn