Giggle Thread Quotes...

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Giggle Thread Quotes...

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am

Off to Kais suspension this morn to get the Bird set up. Was messing about on the Mac and for some reason started looking back through the “Inn Me Edd” thread.

Can’t stop fookin gigglin’ nar, since I read this from Murphy!!! rotfl

T.Murphy wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:If yer-ack-cherly listen to it, the Beiber sound's not bad (can't believe I just said that)... jawdropping

...And I DO like the vid, an' all, so... :rockon)

...I can lie - or I can say what's inn me edd when I wake up - if there's anything there... :mrgreen:

...Ne'er mind...

:roll)

...It'll soon be summer, then you fair weather boys can get yer bikes out and talk even more bollocks than I do... :twisted)

Nope. Still got fekkin Mahna Mahna in my head this morning. I know this is going to be there a while now and the thought is very wearing :pullhair .

Waddya mean Bluegas...,"degenerating" This thread cant degenerate any further from what it was from the start. .........which is what toon, ditty, whateva, is in your head that you can/wont get out of said head for prolly the rest of the day. That'd be hard for you and aj as the silence for you two fekks must be deafening. :getthis)
Dark Angel
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Giggle Thread Quotes...

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:49 pm

It all seems oh, so long ago… :roll)

Nit.jpg

…but it wasn’t – only 3 years!! jawdropping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-odQ26zpaE

:mrgreen:
Dark Angel
Diamond Member