Shadrack

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Shadrack

Postby barsteward » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:57 pm

Just got a daft message from Duncan and it got me thinking, of all the fugly bastids in this world Duncan comes the closest thing to a dopleganger that I have ever seen. So what the fooks happened to Shadrack? has he ever got in touch recently? Is he on another bike forum?

Ayy, I can still remember that bedraggled looking characters in the short leather jacket piss wet through after having ridden down to Squires from Whitehaven and he was every bit as true to life as the Emerald character. Ahhh memories :roll)

What memories of the old days have you?
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Re: Shadrack

Postby duncan » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:38 pm

I remember meeting up at squires and Jean was giving me a right fooking ear bashing as I had just hammered a 911 porker on the A1 she was goose stepping and shouting about never going on a fookin bike again ,pointing the finger ,the whole lot ,,,,,,,,and all the ixxra people stood behind her takin the piss out of me :roll)
And I can just about remember when Les didnt have grey hair and hadnt even started the Honda Blackbird disposal scheme lol
duncan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby jono49 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy) Top Banter lol
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:13 am

Shadrack had his fill of bikes if I remember correctly. After he got banned as Shadrack AND Mr Crowley, he did return under the guise of "Paul", his proper name. Im sure by then, that he had, in some way, "found God".

First time I met him was when he posted an open invite to Hartside. There was no take up on his offer other than me. I was relatively new here, never heard of or been to Hartside so I took him up on it and one Saturday, I headed up the M6 and as arramged met him parked outside Penrith Rugby Club. My first ride up Hartside Pass, what a fekkin road from Penrith side. Got to the top and he just kept nailing it...fekk the Cafe (what cafe!) down the other side to Alston and onwards to Middleton in Teesdale. Without stopping he carried on up and over the tops and down to Brough. What a fantastic ride. Took my breath away and Ill never forget my "first time"

At Brough we stopped at the pub next to the village clock tower, had a half of bitter and a bit of a chat "aye Tim, he's a coont ya know. Oh and that twat too from wossitcalled. Don't forget them coonts from down south....cant fekkin trust them..he's arreet...and him.....he can't ride, that coont from up there, ...." and so on.

After learning all about the members on Ixxra Shadrack said it was time to go. " You can either jump on the A66 east to the M1 and home, or if you want, we can go back the way we came and do that Alston, Hartside road back to Penrith, waddya say Tim?" No contest, so back we went, not stopping until we got to Penrith Rugby Club. A reet character is Shadders.

As for him being ugly, I have a photo of Duncan which would make you shit your pants.

jawdropping

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:42 am

duncan wrote:I remember meeting up at squires and Jean was giving me a right fooking ear bashing as I had just hammered a 911 porker on the A1 she was goose stepping and shouting about never going on a fookin bike again ,pointing the finger ,the whole lot ,,,,,,,,and all the ixxra people stood behind her takin the piss out of me :roll)
And I can just about remember when Les didnt have grey hair and hadnt even started the Honda Blackbird disposal scheme lol

I've still got one Blackbird left to dispose of lol Might even get it out of mothballs this year if my pension will run to it :roll)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 am

barsteward wrote:
duncan wrote:I remember meeting up at squires and Jean was giving me a right fooking ear bashing as I had just hammered a 911 porker on the A1 she was goose stepping and shouting about never going on a fookin bike again ,pointing the finger ,the whole lot ,,,,,,,,and all the ixxra people stood behind her takin the piss out of me :roll)

I've still got one Blackbird left to dispose of lol Might even get it out of mothballs this year if my pension will run to it :roll)

My arse. lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:52 am

T.Murphy wrote:Shadrack had his fill of bikes if I remember correctly. After he got banned as Shadrack AND Mr Crowley, he did return under the guise of "Paul", his proper name. Im sure by then, that he had, in some way, "found God".

First time I met him was when he posted an open invite to Hartside. There was no take up on his offer other than me. I was relatively new here, never heard of or been to Hartside so I took him up on it and one Saturday, I headed up the M6 and as arramged met him parked outside Penrith Rugby Club. My first ride up Hartside Pass, what a fekkin road from Penrith side. Got to the top and he just kept nailing it...fekk the Cafe (what cafe!) down the other side to Alston and onwards to Middleton in Teesdale. Without stopping he carried on up and over the tops and down to Brough. What a fantastic ride. Took my breath away and Ill never forget my "first time"

At Brough we stopped at the pub next to the village clock tower, had a half of bitter and a bit of a chat "aye Tim, he's a coont ya know. Oh and that twat too from wossitcalled. Don't forget them coonts from down south....cant fekkin trust them..he's arreet...and him.....he can't ride, that coont from up there, ...." and so on.

After learning all about the members on Ixxra Shadrack said it was time to go. " You can either jump on the A66 east to the M1 and home, or if you want, we can go back the way we came and do that Alston, Hartside road back to Penrith, waddya say Tim?" No contest, so back we went, not stopping until we got to Penrith Rugby Club. A reet character is Shadders.

As for him being ugly, I have a photo of Duncan which would make you shit your pants.

jawdropping

Good job you've got a good memory, I can't even remember him being banned or what for duh
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby duncan » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:19 pm

think him and AJ had a tiff if I remember rightly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,although how AJ could upset anyone I dont know :pullhair
duncan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:41 am

"Blackbird disposal scheme". Still giggling at that , 24 hours later lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Fatbert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:58 pm

Christ - you can tell it's been a wet weekend!

Anyone have any snow perchance that stopped them going out?
Fatbert
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby rob_1961 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:36 pm

Il never forget that day when he walked in to squires fook me its SHADRACK
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby aj » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:44 pm

duncan wrote:think him and AJ had a tiff if I remember rightly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,although how AJ could upset anyone I dont know :pullhair

:-P News is that....binding memory is of him persistently bombing off in front of the pack and going the wrong way rotfl ..what a tvat... :rockon) lol

Retards
Aj ;)

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:20 pm

aj wrote:
duncan wrote:think him and AJ had a tiff if I remember rightly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,although how AJ could upset anyone I dont know :pullhair

:-P News is that....binding memory is of him persistently bombing off in front of the pack and going the wrong way rotfl ..what a tvat... :rockon) lol

Retards
Aj ;)

Fookin pot, kettle and Blackest black comes to mind! You are avin a laff arent you? Please tell me you are. :-P

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn