Ride magazine routes

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Ride magazine routes

Postby Coggy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Maybe I'm trying to teach Granny to suck eggs, but

https://www.ride.co.uk/routes/

Just might amuse someone looking for a rideout route?
Coggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Ride magazine routes

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:12 pm

Not at all Coggy. The Ride Magazine and it's Route recommendations and advice are well thought of out there and are excellent.

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby jono49 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:17 pm

Ride magazine is good at this, and as long as their doing this and repeating the same routes I'll thank them, Personally my routes this year will be in the opposite direction of what the bike press class as good routes, and head off grid a little bit to get away from the hoards who are programmed to tick boxes and get the medal because someone put the route/challenge in a magazine, Which brings me to the "NC500" the most irresponsible act ever to be concieved by the capitalist fuckpigs of the "North highland initiative" who have totally ruined a way of life for the natives who live along the route, and the environment, and the roads, they wont be happy until there's a Macdonalds at Durness and Tongue!
Some of us on here ventured up there in 2013/14 and of freedom of movement was fantastic, not bad to get digs, and on the whole very enjoyable, I've been assured it's nothing like that now, with everybody and their Auntie wanting to do the "NC500" :pullhair :pullhair :pullhair anyroad before I go and pop another blood pressure pill here's the Klunts responsible.

https://northhighlandin.wordpress.com/a ... directors/
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:36 am

I have said the same about the NC 500. However Im sure at some stage the novelty will wear off. Keep calm for fukks sakes and HNY :rockon)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn