20 years of ownership!

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

20 years of ownership!

Postby Simon S » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:44 pm

Hello old buddies hope you're all well. Just popped my head in the door for a quick pint. :cool:
Simon S
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: 20 years of ownership!

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:24 pm

Simon S wrote:Hello old buddies hope you're all well. Just popped my head in the door for a quick pint. :cool:

Bloody hell, that's a blast from the past. Hi Simon, good to see you're still alive. As you can see, it's slightly less busy than days gone by. I joined in 2006 I think and it was as busy as fekk then.

There are still a few of us left here but not many with Birds. I've still got my '98 Bird plus Mr Majestic's Black Bird. How about you? :cool:

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:33 pm

Yo Simone

How's it hanging?

Hi Tim - how's retirement :)

I think I joined the original IXXRA in 2002 when Wobbs grabbed me off the Honda Owners Club forum.

Talking of 20 years, my XX is coming up to 23 years old this September, and can you believe that so many years after Bezzer sent me a set of frame plugs, I finally lost one 2 days ago :banghead)

So, is Bezzer still around somewhere? I see he's not been on here for about 5 years, but wondered if anyone knows his phone number as the one I have doesn't ring out :(

Failing that, who makes frame plugs? I only really want one, but would buy a set if someone makes them for all the different hole sizes on the XX

This is the Bird as she stood two days ago - about an hour before I lost the bloody frame plug - I really do need to finish polishing that bloody engine casing after Badger knocked me off in the South of France .....
Attachments
Superior SeXX Silver XX April 2023.jpeg
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby rob_1961 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:56 pm

Eyup Taz hows it going the bike looks good mate hows Rosie and kids .Me and anita are ok apart im riding a busa now :rockon)
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to The Whippit Inn