Ooo arghh me hearties…..

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Ooo arghh me hearties…..

Postby XXAndy » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:28 pm

Hello strangers, thought I’d pop in to say hello as it’s been a while. I’ll have a look through the recent posts in a bit but to bring you up to date, I came back from sailing the seven seas about 18 months ago, came back to Blighty semi retired and took a job driving a bus to fill in the time. Haven’t decide if I want another bike as yet but you never know.
Sailng round the globe and getting paid for it......!
ImageImage
XXAndy
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Re: Ooo arghh me hearties…..

Postby rob_1961 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:40 pm

Eyup mate remember me lol ive got a BMW R 1200 RT and a Benelli trk502x now and ive retired with il health sciatica in my left foot .Im waiting for the hospital to sort it out .Im touring spain in june with a few mates for 10 days i hope lol
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Re: Ooo arghh me hearties…..

Postby barsteward » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:08 am

Like visiting the Morgue you two then? lol

Oh and :getthis) for me, I feel a little like one of those skeletons charactors in Pirates Of the Cariibbien that emerges from the depths. howdy

Taking about mourges, how sad is this, just watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q678M3JLw7M can you spot even one single Blackbird out of the thousands of bikes there? :banghead)

This forum was started for that very reason -----Blacbirds------ and someone in the background keeps it alive, why I don't know walnut?

Even King Coont dosen't get his feet wet. lol Facebooks his thing now :getthis)

I still have my :headbang) Blackbird although it's been stood for 5 years and it requires some work as I no longer have the dexterity, will and strength to sort it out :bigcry:

I would have been there otherwise.

Nice to hear from you both though :rockon)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Return to The Whippit Inn