A Big Thanks To Taz & Rosie !

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:38 pm

Swamp Ducky lol Gotta nice ring to it annit :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Ladybird » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:51 pm

Absolutely fantastic weekend - thank you - all of you. IXXRA is just the meeting place for the best bunch of folk around. You are all real treasures every one of you.

OK down to the thank you's - Taz and Rosie...you are a wonderful couple who threw your house open and welcomed us all with open arms. The food was truly wonderful and ride outs superb.

Thanks to Wobb's and Jayne who let us stay with them again.... you really are good hosts and thanks for the giggles, food, coffee, wine and showers.

And a big thank you to all who showed up on both Saturday and Sunday, making the weekend a fantastic success. It's a real pleasure to ride with you and have a good natter.

Thanks to Trident, who not only supplied CD's but also organised drinks, crisps and nuts,.. true organiser that guy - bloody good to see you again, and by the way stonking wheelie !

To the Taxi Bros' - wild and wicked....sorry I keep getting ya mixxed up.

Thanks Shuggie for the reminder that I took the wrong road....fooking M62, I counted the exits off the roundabout and thought ahh that looks familiar....oh fook wrong exit, but I was commited when I saw the sign M62....thank god there was a exit within a very short distance. :oops)

Thanks Bristle for making the effort with the bad back....I really felt for you as I could see you were in pain.

Jonah & Co' if ya do make a bid, can I come and help out? Wonderful to meet you two eventually!

George Doors - oops Bikerchef , thanks for coming, eventhough you'd only been a member 1 week, made himself right at home, and became involved in the banter too - top guy.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) TO EVERYONE!!!
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Postby swamp donkey » Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:56 pm

LittleGriff just you wait your days are numbered now :pissed) i'll give you fookin ducky :evil) just remember what was said on the phone tonight :wink) and believe me i ment every word after reading those posts :twisted) :eyebrows)
we up we down we gone !!!
swamp donkey
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby rob_1961 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:15 pm

Wish id got your phone bugged DUCKY :twisted)
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby swamp donkey » Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:16 am

no you dont Rob :evil) but at this minute its a good job theres 290 miles between LG and me :twisted) other wise revenge would already be under way :wink)
we up we down we gone !!!
swamp donkey
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby LittleGriff » Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:32 am

Look Ducky :P you forget i know the reason why i nicknamed you DUCKY LOL
LittleGriff
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:30 am

Fook me - Swamp Ducky's got webbed feet and a yellow thingy
TazCBR1100XX

Postby LittleGriff » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:07 am

lol the name DUCKY was given referring to something else .. his feet an his thingy i wouldnt know about :roll) .. someone already knows the reason for the name lol ...an if DUCKY persists then i will reveal the reason for the name :twisted) lol lol lol lol

*ahem* :upyours) DUCKY

lol lol lol there's an hint for ya ... thats all im gonna say .. he he he lol lol
lol lol lol lol lol
LittleGriff
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby BirdAddict » Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:40 pm

I thought this was the Thanx to Rosie and Taz thread...not the Fookin step outside and 'av a go if you fink 'ure strong enough.

LOL
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby LittleGriff » Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:48 pm

sorry peeps .. seems you have the wrong idea about the postings .. its not the way it seems at all .. my fault for calling swampy DUCKY in saying my thanks to him .. its not what you lot think .. my apologies ..

:(

this is a thank you to Taz and Rosie for the wonderful weekend they gave us all thread .. and thats how it is going to stay because the were excellent hosts.

:-)
LittleGriff
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

thanks

Postby GEORGE DOORS » Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:42 pm

hi only me A BIG THANKS TO TAZ AND ROSIE PIES WERE VERY NICE I GOT HOME WITH MY BLACK VISOR IT WAS VERY DARK lol

SO I GUESS MY NEW NAME IS GEORGE DOORS DEANO SORT IT OUT FOR ME lol TARE MATE

PS THANKS AGAIN NICE MEETING YOU LOT NEW IT AGAIN SOON ...
BURN RUBBER NOT YOUR SOLE
GEORGE DOORS
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Bristle Hound » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:22 pm

TaxiRED wrote:i think there were a few silly tvats who didnt know to press the button, STEP FORWARD Bristle... :D

Ahem - U didn't fookin' know neither :P
& lets not forget who thought the xx was outta gear when it wasn't on the petrol forecourt & nearly ran a customer over, laugh I nearly fookin' wet meslf ! lol
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn