Frame Plugs Auction

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Postby JonnaXX » Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:44 am

as long as its tuna friendly!! :)
Jonna

" mad as a boiled owl "
JonnaXX
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby JonnaXX » Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:46 am

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE TUNA!!!!!!! :bigcry:
Jonna

" mad as a boiled owl "
JonnaXX
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:51 pm

WTF YOU FOOKIN SHOUTIN FER - YOU FOOKIN DEAF OR SUMMAT :banghead)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby BirdAddict » Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:40 pm

Thanx for that Taz...I think we're all fookin deaf now...lol
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby JonnaXX » Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:20 pm

its just i get carried away when im talking about the tuna, i care about them so much, sorry :)
Jonna

" mad as a boiled owl "
JonnaXX
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby JonnaXX » Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:29 pm

so im talking to this chick & she said " im sorry you cant, im on my pre-menstrual cycle, so i said , ne probs pet ill follow ya on me blackbird.... :D :P
Jonna

" mad as a boiled owl "
JonnaXX
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Captain » Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:47 pm

:D :D :)
Yep, it's official YOU'VE LOST YOUR MARBELS................. :D :thumbsup)
Keep the black bits down, and the shiny bits up!

Captain@ixxra.co.uk
Captain
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:10 pm

Time's running out folks :P Only 30 hours left to put your bid in :wink)

And the leader so far is: Jonna xx with a bid of forty squids 8) Any advance on 40 squids for these exceptional items of beauty hand crafted by the temperamental machine of ixxra 's very own Mr.Tekno - BEZZER :clap: An offer which will probably NEVER be repeated :)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:24 pm

xx Andy - get yer Bus out cuz it looks like a trip up North dude :) Jonna xx has bid the highest for the Brass Frame Plugs at a price of £40 8) So if you two would like to make some arrangements to meet up somewhere to do the exchange, and I'll arrange to get the plugs to you Andy :P

Well done Jonna xx - wear them with pride cuz there won't be many of these around :wink)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby JonnaXX » Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:48 pm

thanks chaps!! right andy time & place mate, xx
Jonna

" mad as a boiled owl "
JonnaXX
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby XXAndy » Mon Aug 25, 2003 6:12 pm

Congrats on the 'plugs' mate. 8)
I pick the Busa :ride) up on Saturday morning, :mrgreen: I dont know how long it will take, (paper work etc to sort out).
I plan to go to Taz's first to pick up the plugs, have a cup of tea etc. and then I'll set of 'up north'.
I think the best thing to do would be if you could PM me your phone number and where abouts you are and I'll give you a ring when I am about to set of from Taz's.
Ideally I should be with you early afternoon.
Taz, when you read this, can you PM me your number and directions and I'll ring you from Motografix on Saturday morning with an eta. :notworthy)
XXAndy

Postby XXAndy » Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:22 pm

Sorry JonnaXX, could you PM me your details again, Ive put em in the 'safe' place along with all the odd socks etc..... :P
Red, as soon as I can get hold of Taz to arange owt :banghead) Ill drop you a PM
XXAndy

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:49 pm

Red - get on his fookin back cuz he's got my details and he's coming over Saturday about lunch time - I'll be going out about 11 ish :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby XXAndy » Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:59 am

Oooh errr, I dont want Red on my back :D
XXAndy

Postby XXAndy » Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:07 pm

Right, sorted... I'll be leaving Motografix at 10.00 and heading for Taz Hall 8) , landing about 10.30, Taz, just the one sugar in my coffee. :P JonnaXX, I'll give you a call from Tazs about 10.45 and will set off about 11.00, so should be 'up north' about an hour or so from them. We can arange to meet somewhere when i phone. :D
XXAndy

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:32 pm

Andy - I wuz only kidding about going out about 11:00 ish - you can get here any time you like, and the kettle is on the fookin worktop ya lazy bastid :D Cups are in the cupboard, milk in the fridge, tea/coffee/sugar is also on the worktop :roll) Spoons in the drawer. So help yerself :P And if ya want bikkies - bring some wiv ya cuz we don't have em :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby rob_1961 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:05 am

andy il ride with ya if ya want cos im doin nowt on saturday so it could be 2 coffees taz :mrgreen:
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby JonnaXX » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:16 am

soonds allreet lads,divnt forget to talk prooper when ya doon here tho, & divint forget ya passports :D see ya all alter on man!!
Jonna

" mad as a boiled owl "
JonnaXX
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:29 pm

Take him up on his offer Andy - he knows exactly where the kettle is and where the cups and stuff live :D Anyone else fancy coming down to my place to swank off yer fookin bikes while mine is still awaiting delivery of a CCT :banghead) Bastids bastids bastids :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby XXAndy » Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:59 pm

Rob, that sound fine to me. I have managed to scam the day of work today (Friday) so I picked up the bus this morning. Let me know when & where you wanna meet, (we can make it Motografix if thats easy for you, I thought about 10 or 9.30 for a bacon buttie - I have to call in to collect my tax disc anyway), err, no officer, of course I havent been riding my bike today :D :ride)
XXAndy

cheers

Postby JonnaXX » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:54 am

reet ,a few short lines just to say thanks to the lads for dropping off me frame plugs, sorry i couldent stop and chat,had to beetle off to work(them birds dont pay there own way!!) so a BIG ( yes im shouting) thanks again lads,hope you had a safe trip back home, me bird is as smart as a carrot twice scraped now!! :D
Jonna

" mad as a boiled owl "
JonnaXX
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby XXAndy » Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:09 pm

No probs mate, had to get the bike run in anyway :D :ride)
XXAndy

Postby bov » Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:28 pm

(in the words of the late, great, cockney hard-nut Lenny McClean)

" F*ckin' northern monkeys " :wink) :wink) :wink)

I'm just jealous 'cos i'd like to join in the ride-outs, bacon butties ( sandwiches? ) and Taz's tea & biccies :bigcry: :banghead)
You have offended my family..........and you have offended the Shaolin Temple.
bov
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:46 pm

yer only a fookin short ride away so what's stopping ya - bring some of them Essex gurls up ere mate so we can :hump) em proper like :blowme) :D :mrgreen: :P
TazCBR1100XX

PreviousNext

Return to The Whippit Inn