Tyres

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Tyres

Postby bov » Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:53 pm

Anyone been using D207's? My 020's are finally shot ( 10,000 miles!! ) and it's time to replace. Can get DunlopD207's ( not RR's ) for £200 fitted but how do they compare to the 020's? If I spend another £50 I can have the 020's. Is there anywhere that does good deals on the Bridgestone's ( mail order maybe?? )
Any help appreciated :thumbsup)
You have offended my family..........and you have offended the Shaolin Temple.
bov
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Ladybird » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:35 pm

Dunlop are doing incredibly good deals on the 207's at the moment and it's a shame that Numb Bits ain't around at the moment. He too picked up a pair very cheap and is well, well chuffed with 'em, infact he's raving about them. He feels he gets good feel and a confidence giving ride. However, 207's don't suit everyone. One thing Bov however, think about it with some of the wicked deals on 'em at the moment you'll get fully shod front and back for the price of some companies supplying just a 020 rear. Perhaps give a pair a go....you don't know they might just suit ya, but you'll never know if you don't give 'em a try?

The choice is yours...tyres are a personal thing.
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Postby bov » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:22 pm

Thanks Ladybird. That makes sense! :thumbsup)
You have offended my family..........and you have offended the Shaolin Temple.
bov
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

tyres

Postby numb bits » Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:52 pm

Bov me old mate shame you don't live up ere, :)
I have 207's fitted on mine cost £130.00 fitted/ballanced/no scratchy rims
etc,but look in the MCN paper great prices been offered on dunlops mail order as well.
By the way i was a bridgestone man through and through,not any more
don't suit everyone ? well they supprised me for sure,ask Swampy he has just got one on the front(thats all he could afford)big grinny face... :thumbsup)
numb bits

Postby jack » Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:06 pm

numb bits, I'm in Bradford, where about's ya getting these good prices, is it BFM. Need a new rear after my recent jaunt. Appreciate the help m8 :-)
jack
Site Admin

Postby numb bits » Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:32 pm

Jack getting them fitted at jordens morley-Leeds come to chat room tell ya more :D
numb bits

Return to The Whippit Inn