smartgroup

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

smartgroup

Postby BirdAddict » Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:47 pm

I can't get into my smartgroup account now for a few weeks now. Does anyone else have this problem.

it says...
File and picture upload is temporarily suspended on the service. Email messaging and all other aspects of the service are unaffected. We hope to restore the service as soon as possible. In the meantime please bear with us and accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Captain » Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:21 pm

What's a smart group account. Am I missing out on something........... Or p'raps it is only for smart people, whereupon I shall crawl back off my very small soap box and under a stone :oops) :oops) :oops) :)
Keep the black bits down, and the shiny bits up!

Captain@ixxra.co.uk
Captain
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:22 pm

Don't worry about it cap'n - it's fer them that can't load pics properly :D lol :banghead) 8) :P :) :roll) :wink) :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Bristle Hound » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:34 pm

I'm having the same prob too BA :bigcry:
Had a word with Deano 'bout it & we think its something to do with all the virus ' s that are goin around on the net :roll)
Smartgroups would appear to have stopped all uploads to their site coz of 'em :P
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn