Anyone familiar with...

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Anyone familiar with...

Postby Demontat » Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:49 am

KBC Helmets?

I've seen a photo of the KBC VR-7 COMBAT Limited edition helmet and think its the sheeiitt! 8)

Though I am not familiar with the brand and need to know some input about them... also I am concerned about buying a helmet without trying it on first??

However, if I get positive feedback about the brand I would love to get my hands on this brain-bucket regardless of trying it on first. 8) Both of their websites, US and UK dont show this color scheme, but I am very confident that one of my IXXRA buds could help me get this helmet even if they have to purchase it themselves at a local dealer and send it to yours truly. :mrgreen:
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby AnthSP1 » Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:40 am

I like KBC lids, but I hjave not seen too many around here in the uK, although they so seem to be getting better known than they where.

Good lids.
"Thrash bike until pistons melt"
AnthSP1
IXXRA Founder

Postby Trident » Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:40 am

I've no idea what these lids are like but here is a link to a UK shop that sells the VR-7 Combat. Give them an e-mail and see if they can ship direct.

http://www.harpersraceshop.co.uk/itm00786.htm

Hope this helps.
Trident
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Return to The Whippit Inn