My thanks......

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

My thanks......

Postby Shuggie » Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:53 am

to Numb Bits and Fiona for arriving at my doorstep Sat night drinking copious amounts of vino and by way of a fond farewell, helped lay a tonne of sand and a pallet of paving blocks on my front drive.

NB even managed to get the wife on the back of his bird, a feat never before performed by anyone, ever. The price she paid for taking a bet whilst pis*ed the night before. She arrived back having actually enjoyed the experience, it now looks like my pillion bag may be getting the heave ho.

Just goes to prove that there are some incredible people in here, and bird riding isn't the only brilliant activity they can perform.

Thanks again NB and Fi for the help, 8) 8) 8)

now how many birds can I get on the drive for next years BBQ..............?
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Never take life seriously....
Nobody makes it out alive anyway!!
Shuggie
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Ladybird » Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:46 am

Wow, IXXRA members to the rescue to lay sand and block paving. You didn't do any concrete did u? I do like a bit of concrete mixing myself, (bit of a hush kind of hobby I have).

NB even managed to get the wife on the back of his bird, a feat never before performed by anyone, ever. The price she paid for taking a bet whilst pis*ed the night before. She arrived back having actually enjoyed the experience, it now looks like my pillion bag may be getting the heave ho.

Now this is wonderful news - good on ya Wilma - and hopefully we can count you in too for some rideouts next year?
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Postby numb bits » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:14 am

Shugie i know you were all excited and thing's but it was two pallets of block paving,one on the drive and one on top of the one your trying not to use tight arse,lol lol, anytime buddy just trying to get you out to play.. :D
numb bits

Postby Shuggie » Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:19 pm

Ladybird wrote-- You didn't do any concrete did u? I do like a bit of concrete mixing myself, (bit of a hush kind of hobby I have).

There's is a bit requiring concrete Mandy, oddly enough its the bit where NB was leaning on the shovel!!.
You guys and gals are welcome here anytime

Numb Bits-- Shugie i know you were all excited and thing's but it was two pallets of block paving,one on the drive and one on top of the one your trying not to use tight arse,

I counted them you big tart, there was only one the other was obviously laid in Bradford!!!! :D
Shuggie
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby jonah » Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:21 pm

ive got 30 slabs to be laid now that you have the experience :)
jonah
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Shuggie » Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:30 pm

Sounds like a challenge to me Jonah, hows about a rideout down to you with any others interested?.

Count me in. :)
Shuggie
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to The Whippit Inn