Digi cam prob

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Postby bezzer » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:18 am

Wot files Wobbs, the ones that were in the cameras memory??? if so when you add the SD card the camera memory switches off and becomes inoperative and everything is done through the SD card least thats what happens with mine.
When you add a card you only get the card size memory not the card plus the cameras inbuilt memory.

If you want to save the piccies to the SD from the camera memory download them to your PC, put the card back in the camera and upload them back to the card.
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Digi cam

Postby Tenpin » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:50 am

I have aKOdak camera that gives you the opportunity to tranfere the camera memory files to the memory card then you can upload them to the pc. Beware. the last time I tried to upload the memory card pics to the pc it managed to wipe the memory card clean and not save the pics either so we lost all of our holiday pics on that camera. luckily we have a sony digicam too and that had pics also.
Food for thought... 256 meg sd card.....65 Euros in Gran Canaria....£139 in Dixons UK. Are they a rip off or what!!!
Tenpin
Annodised Alloy Member
Annodised Alloy Member

Re: Digi cam

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:26 pm

Tenpin wrote:256 meg sd card.....65 Euros in Gran Canaria....£139 in Dixons UK. Are they a rip off or what!!!

Fook fook fook fook fook - ya bastid - ya had to mention fookin Rip Off Britain didn't ya - fookin hate the bastids - fookin thievin fookin robbin fookin gypsy bastids - all of 'em :banghead) :banghead) :banghead)

Ooh - feel all calm now :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby XXAndy » Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:54 pm

When I try to get pics from my 128meg card onto the pc via a card reader, it doesnt recognise the card and says theres nowt there. I can leave the card in the camera & transfer from there using a usb cable - strange or what. If I use a 32meg card I have, everything works fine - DOH, f**king comuters. :banghead)
XXAndy

Return to The Whippit Inn