Hiya Bus Boy

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Hiya Bus Boy

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:07 pm

Here they are folks - the first ever pics taken of ixxra 's one and only Bus Boy and his new Bus :D Thought I'd take 'em before he trades it in for a new Silver xx :wink)

xx Andy's new Bus at Casa Taz

"Fook someone might recognise me - if I stretch up a bit, he won't get my head in the pic"

:oops) "Little bastid caught me while I wasn't looking" :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby swamp donkey » Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:48 pm

see you made Andy leave his bus on the road Taz lol
we up we down we gone !!!
swamp donkey
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby XXAndy » Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:43 pm

Taz said...(pic 2)

Quote....""Fook someone might recognise me - if I stretch up a bit, he won't get my head in the pic"

Actually for that shot Taz couldnt find the step ladder to stand on.. :D :D

Had agreat run out with Rob up to geordie land to drop off the frame plugs. By the way, if there are any roadworks on your favourite bit of road and the road is blocked off by those great big road barrier things, give Rob a call, he just gets off the bike and heaves them out of the way...what a man :D
I have now managed to clock up nearly the first 500 miles on the bus, and I had originally got it booked in for next Sat for the first 500/600 mile service, DOH :P , had to alter that to earlier on in the week 8)
XXAndy

lol

Postby Badgers cub » Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:54 pm

actually for that shot taz couldn't find the step ladder to stand on lol! grab he's tryin as well taz!
MY CAR IS FAST BUT NOT AS FAST AS THE BLACKBIRD!!!
Badgers cub
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Re: lol

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:58 pm

Badgers cub wrote:
actually for that shot taz couldn't find the step ladder to stand on lol! grab he's tryin as well taz!

:? Uh :?

Oi Badger - it's cubbies bath time I think :banghead) :roll) :D :P And while yer washing his little crevices and creases, see if ya can get him to decipher the above :?
TazCBR1100XX

Postby numb bits » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:10 pm

Same colour as yours Taz,shame about the badge :D
numb bits

Postby Bristle Hound » Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:33 am

Very nice xx Andy :thumbsup)
But where's you're road tax mate ? :wink)
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby XXAndy » Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:24 am

The tax disc holder is actually on the side you cant see in the pic :P ........its empty though :D , I picked up the disc on the way back from Taz's, the fact it didnt start till the following day was just a pure mistake on my part :D :P :)
XXAndy

Postby rob_1961 » Sun Aug 31, 2003 4:31 pm

A bit bad from you bristle that.( Weres ya road tax mate) Its got to be on the left of the bike so cops can see it whilst parked up . not that we ride slow enough for them :mrgreen: [/quote]
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Bristle Hound » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:41 pm

XXAndy wrote:it didnt start till the following day was just a pure mistake on my part

Your honour :wink) lol lol lol
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn