Krapasaki krapped himself

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Krapasaki krapped himself

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:29 pm

What a stonkin day it's been today :D Got the xx out this afternoon and took my eldest son out for a blast :) Way 8) He was supposed to be taking some pics for the Calendar, but I think I was a bit too fast for him - anyone want to see some pics of an empty road lol

Got back home, told Rosie to get her leathers on and come for a ride - Bird was nicely warmed up :thumbsup) Sets off along my fave bit of road, just coming out of a 30 limit into some nice fast bends, and the Krapasaki in front of me opened it up :P So off I go, chasing after him, comes to first bend - whoa, fookin hard on his fookin brakes (got a good view of his female pillions very nice :moon) though 8) Then he opens it up again (the throttle, not her :moon) ), starts into a really nice right hander, and he stabs the fookin brakes on again :roll) By this time, I'm all fired up, and want to enjoy my bit of road so I'm right up behind him - on comes his left hand indicator, and the Taz :blowme) past him in a blur of Silver :D and he musta Krapped himself :wink) Into the left hander, and he's making a very poor attempt to keep up :P - too late dude - I'm gone :)

Needless to say we didn't see him after that :) Laddie - if yer reading this take some advice:

If ya wanna play with the big boys, ditch the Krapasaki and buy yerself a proper bike :mrgreen: And stay outta my fookin way in future :P

After all the shite I've had to contend with since April this year, my Bird is finally giving me a massive hard on again and a grin bigger than Bristles Helmet :) Fook me I'm happy :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby bezzer » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:19 pm

A Krapasaki what? or are you the same as me - "a green one" :roll) I cant tell the fookin difference between most of 'em. :P
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:32 pm

It wasn't fookin green though, and I didn't hang around to look at it on my way past :D It was an 03 reg and it was a big one. Judging by the way he took off (on the fairly straight bit), it had to be a 12, but the rider was only a 2 :roll) I think it was defo a case of 'ego much bigger than ability' - his, not mine :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby XXAndy » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:49 am

rofl lol
XXAndy

Postby bezzer » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:39 am

:oops) :ride) never learn do they :banghead)
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:28 pm

Guess he'll soon be getting a new Bird or he may have to get a new bird :D rofl lol
TazCBR1100XX

Return to The Whippit Inn