GASP! I WAS BINNED !

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

GASP! I WAS BINNED !

Postby XXFirefighter » Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:58 am

I WAS BINNED !
I know it's been some time but come on....
What ya got against this yank?
Miss you all, bike is almost 100%
Cheers !
Rich
XXFirefighter
Annodised Alloy Member
Annodised Alloy Member

Postby BirdAddict » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:43 am

Wellcome back Rich,
This forum site crashed a while back and as a result it had to be re constructed.
Each and everyone of us had to re register as you did and all old posts where lost.
So welcome to the New and Improved Ixxra...stop being a stranger get online and keep up to date ... :)
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:22 pm

Yo Rich

Nice to hear from ya again ya BIG Yank :mrgreen: Like BA says, it wuzn't anything against you personally, WE ALL GOT BINNED :banghead) But it's sorted now so hopefully we won't get binned again :roll)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Ladybird » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:19 pm

Rich boy - so fookin' good to hear from you again...

You first - how's all your injuries, well sorted I hope now and back to 100% fitness.

Kim how is she - lovely as ever I hope - and did you ever move house?

The bike - good to hear almost back to 100%...what's left to be done?

And errr have you got any nice XX pics for our calender, Superblackbird ones, not XX ones :oops)
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Postby XXFirefighter » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:25 pm

The lot of you know me and know I was only joking about being mad :) I could never :) Glad to see the board is back up. I have been just so dam busy ! Kim and I have bought a new house. It's not a house it's a condo or townhouse, I don't know what you blokes call them there. Sort of like Anths house except there are 4 units to one building. I have a huge 2 car garage for the VW and the XX. 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. So I have room if any of you fanfy a visit. I want to come back to visit so bad. I miss it there. Miss the good rides and the GREAT friends ! I would really like for Deano to come here and ride a little here with me on some calls and maybe drive around in our "proper" sized fire trucks ! Mandy, I will see about what pics I have of my BIKE and NOT of me :) :oops)

I won't be such a stranger, PROMISE ! and if you have AOL instand Messenger, feel free to add me, my name there is smokeythebear911 and yahoo messenger is the same.

Take care !
Rich
XXFirefighter
Annodised Alloy Member
Annodised Alloy Member

Postby Ladybird » Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:04 pm

And we might just take u up on your offer :)
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Return to The Whippit Inn