I'm in shock!!

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

I'm in shock!!

Postby bov » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:10 pm

Come home from work to a letter from Carole nash insurance. Great. Opened it. Read it. Read it again. Fell over. Got up. Read it again. Shook me head and Blinked. & read it again! I'm in shock. The premium for TPFT on my xx and my 600 Divvy ( I know, I know :banghead) ) is a paltry £221 :D :D. Is that right?? That means it's gone down from last year by some £160 :D. Now I know i've moved to a new area recently but it's only 15 miles up the road! At that price I don't think I can even be bothered to shop around.
Anyone else had a dose of good news about their insurance premium? 'cos it sure as fook is MY first time :mrgreen:
You have offended my family..........and you have offended the Shaolin Temple.
bov
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby XXAndy » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:22 pm

And I opened a letter from my broker today, having just sent back the proposal form for the Busa, (already got the cover note), I had put on an SP30 I got in the car in April, it had sliped my mind with the off etc. and the premium has gone UP from £1,238.00 (cos they havent given me my ncb yet), by ANOTHER 13%, some £150 odd BASTIDS BASTIDS and thrice BASTIDS :banghead) :bigcry:
XXAndy

Postby Akira » Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:01 pm

It's your punishment for bussing when you shoulda birded.
Akira
Annodised Alloy Member
Annodised Alloy Member

Postby swamp donkey » Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:12 pm

thats a sore subject :( Akira poor old Busboy lol
we up we down we gone !!!
swamp donkey
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to The Whippit Inn