A very helpful car driver

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

A very helpful car driver

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:10 pm

Yes folks - in the village of Rossington in South Yorkshire, there is a very helpful car driver. Seeing Niki's Peugeot Speedfight 2 laid on it's side in the shop car park yesterday, he got out of his car, picked it up, and put it back on it's stand. What a helpful chap. It's a real pity he didn't see the fookin thing in the first place before the twat knocked it over causing about £300 worth of damage, and it's a pity he wasn't a bit more helpful by waiting until Niki came out of the shop so he could give him his insurance details or offer to pay for the repairs.

So, today has been spent running around for enough bits to get the thing back on the road (again :banghead) ) and has so far cost me another £85. I'm just glad it was only a moped, and not some poor kid as I've no doubt that the spineless twat would have continued driving off anyway. Good news is, we got her up and running again - held together with cable ties. She don't look bad from a distance :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby rob_1961 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:19 pm

Might be some old tvat who needs his or her's eyes testing mate. They might not know they had hit it :P Same as me coming home from work this aft a bloody cop car pulled out on me And out came the line ( sorry mate i didnt see you ) What chance have we got if they are blind :P
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby bezzer » Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:40 pm

Not a-fookin-gain. Is this Peugeot the Christine of the the scooter world :D talk about jinxed
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby XXAndy » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:59 am

Hey Taz, have you checked the shops cctv, they usually cover the car parks and if you can get a reg number then the guy/gal gets fooked big time, (leaving the scene etc. etc.). Alternatively, you could just go round and tweat the fooker, I know what I'd do) :evil)
XXAndy

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:51 am

rob_1961 wrote:They might not know they had hit it

Well, someone picked it up Rob so they must have at least felt it

rob_1961 wrote:a bloody cop car pulled out on me And out came the line ( sorry mate i didnt see you )

At the risk of upsetting half the members on here, they're no fookin better at driving than the rest of us - saw one parked in the side of a parked car the other day in Scunny waiting for a tow truck to help him back to the station :banghead) What chance indeed :mrgreen:

Bezzer, I hate to think what's going to happen when winter comes :P

Good idea Andy - I did think of it, but was more concerned in getting the fookin thing back on the road cuz he needs it to get to/from college. I think I'll take a ride over there later though :wink)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Bristle Hound » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:14 pm

Hope your lads alright Taz :?
Think someone might be trying to tell him something about riding on the road, don't you ! :)
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Captain » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:40 pm

Taz,
have you asked in the shops that are around to look at their CCTV cameras as they may have seen the "helpful driver" during or after said "helpfulness" :?

Just a thought
Keep the black bits down, and the shiny bits up!

Captain@ixxra.co.uk
Captain
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:24 pm

Problem is - he can't remember how to get to the shop cuz it was in a village he doesn't know too well, and there's fookin zillions of little side streets and stuff - he came upon it by accident as he was just riding around and decided to go get some fags - fookin expensive hobby he's got there :P

He's back on the road, so we'll just have to fix it as and when he gets the dosh for new/second hand plastics :banghead)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Captain » Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:02 am

Bummer :(
Keep the black bits down, and the shiny bits up!

Captain@ixxra.co.uk
Captain
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby BirdAddict » Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:11 am

Found it by accident...Are you sure he wasn't trying to wheelie it again and hit the deck then invented the story hoping you wouldn't kick him into next week ???
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby XXAndy » Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:05 am

BirdAddict wrote:Found it by accident...Are you sure he wasn't trying to wheelie it again and hit the deck then invented the story hoping you wouldn't kick him into next week ???

:stupid) lol
XXAndy

"Sorry mate I didnt see you"............

Postby Rolfy Dave » Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:10 pm

:evil)

Well, glad your Nikki wasnt on it at the time...

I actuall had a woman say to me that she she didnt see me on a traffic island....
I was in my 60 foot long 15 foot high 10foot wide Articulated wagon (18 wheeler for the US mob...LOL)

It just happens to be bright orange and blue with J Sainsburys on the side and weighs in at 40 tons....

Fook me, if she cant see that, what chance have we got on our fookin bikes..... :banghead)

Hope you have better luck than me...

Best wishes to all,

Rolfy

:home) at last...LOL
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: "Sorry mate I didnt see you"............

Postby XXAndy » Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:16 pm

Rolfy Dave wrote::evil)

I actuall had a woman say to me that she she didnt see me on a traffic island....
I was in my 60 foot long 15 foot high 10foot wide Articulated wagon (18 wheeler for the US mob...LOL)

It just happens to be bright orange and blue with J Sainsburys on the side and weighs in at 40 tons....

Fook me, if she cant see that, what chance have we got on our fookin bikes..... :banghead)

:stupid) lol
XXAndy

Return to The Whippit Inn