Back in the saddle

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Back in the saddle

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:30 pm

It got to about 8:00pm this evening, and Rosie asked me to go to the shop in the next village (about a mile away) for a bottle of voddie :clap: So I thinks to myself 'Wonder if I can ride the Bird yet :? ' Took the armour out of the right sleeve of my Belstaf jacket on account of my right arm being a bit dodgy at the mo, and heaved myself onboard :thumbsup) Fook me it was brill :ride) It was fookin dark, but fookin brill. I felt all the bumps, especially when leaning on the right handlebar, but loved every fookin minute of it. Needless to say, I didn't go to the next village, and ended up doing a 25 mile round trip to Tesco :rockon) Scared the shit out of a few car drivers on my fave road, and got home with a fookin massive xx grin :mrgreen:

Don't think I'm up to a bigger ride yet cuz the arm is still painful, but I hope to be meeting up with a few of ya soon :thumbsup)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Demontat » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:33 pm

Perhaps I missed something or I'm just drinking too much to remember, but what's up with your arm? :?

I could take a wild guess knowing the perv that you are, however, I figure the chances of serious injury with a range of motion of no more than an inch and a half is slim at best... unless you were whipping it like a crazed weasel!! :wink)
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Re: Back in the saddle

Postby Bristle Hound » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:35 pm

TazCBR1100XX wrote:Don't think I'm up to it yet cuz the arm is still painful

Well stop fookin' wanking then dummy ! lol lol lol
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:31 pm

Doctor said I pulled it too hard and I should either use my left hand to pull it or get someone else to pull it :D

At work we have a Mobile Media Unit which is a 4.9m trailer with 4 pc's inside it and a generator. We tow it on site, then set it up for peeps to get free IT training. I was pulling the trailer cuz some daft twat had let the handbrake off and tore a muscle in my right elbow - fookin painful it was too. Anyway, the upshot of it is that I'm not supposed to use it too much for the next 6 weeks and to put the load on my left arm. When I try to put my leathers on, the armour in the right elbow presses against it, and it hurts like fook. So, I took the armour out of my Belstaf jacket (only on the right elbow), and can ride the Bird :D

Under doctors orders I'm supposed to gradually increase use of it but not do anything to strenuous with it. However, as wanking comes naturally, it don't hurt :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Bus Driver » Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:43 pm

TazCBR1100XX wrote:Doctor said I pulled it too hard and I should either use my left hand to pull it or get someone else to pull it :D

At work we have a Mobile Media Unit which is a 4.9m trailer with 4 pc's inside it and a generator. We tow it on site, then set it up for peeps to get free IT training. I was pulling the trailer cuz some daft twat had let the handbrake off and tore a muscle in my right elbow - fookin painful it was too. Anyway, the upshot of it is that I'm not supposed to use it too much for the next 6 weeks and to put the load on my left arm. When I try to put my leathers on, the armour in the right elbow presses against it, and it hurts like fook. So, I took the armour out of my Belstaf jacket (only on the right elbow), and can ride the Bird :D

Under doctors orders I'm supposed to gradually increase use of it but not do anything to strenuous with it. However, as wanking comes naturally, it don't hurt :mrgreen:

Figured you lobbed your xx down the road. Too bad, no more wakin' for a bit Mr. xx Get a real bike. Besides...... where in that tiny little country can ya get up to full speed anyway??
Bus Driver

Postby Bus Driver » Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:45 pm

Very nice story about your little trip to Tesco's. How many levels did you pass in order to put that post together?

Daft sod! :mrgreen:
Bus Driver

Postby numb bits » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 pm

Tiny little country it may be but it was a Brit who discovered the americas,found it cnquored it then sold it,a bit like we did with your women,we also gave you the English language and you managed to fook that up as well? :bigcry: :banghead) :upyours) is there nothing you lot,apart from the odd exception,(Demon) can manage without making a mess out of it? Bus Driver is that your occupation,or you just having a laugh? our Brit Busa riders ride there bikes not drive em rofl :stupid)
numb bits

Postby Bus Driver » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:47 pm

numb bits wrote:Tiny little country it may be but it was a Brit who discovered the americas,found it cnquored it then sold it,a bit like we did with your women,we also gave you the English language and you managed to fook that up as well? :bigcry: :banghead) :upyours) is there nothing you lot,apart from the odd exception,(Demon) can manage without making a mess out of it? Bus Driver is that your occupation,or you just having a laugh? our Brit Busa riders ride there bikes not drive em rofl :stupid)

You must be a youngster, if it wasn't for us, you would be posting in German. Enough politics though....

As for my occupation, look at my profile if you really care. And don't worry M8, this is my 14th or 15th bike. (last two were Blades) I RIDE my Busa too. (just a play on words...... B-U-S. B-U-S-A. Get it? Geez!!
Bus Driver

Postby rob_1961 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:03 pm

Well said numb bits i couldent have said it better :mrgreen: :P
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Bus Driver » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:05 pm

rob_1961 wrote:Well said numb bits i couldent have said it better :mrgreen: :P

I see you are about as smart as Numb Nuts.
Bus Driver

Postby numb bits » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:06 pm

I take my hat off to you the blade was and still is a very good ride,you have just gone up a couple of rungs in my book but the facts are there,
and you know it the xx is a better ride,not that im taking anything away from your ride,a good bike but damm ugly at least Susuki came out with a truely awsome bike the GSX1000R this is the only bike that frightened me stupid the awsome power of this set of wheels is astonishing all the way up to the max it keeps on and on the best Susuki yet,and the grin factor :D :D :D
numb bits

Postby Bus Driver » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:29 pm

numb bits wrote:I take my hat off to you the blade was and still is a very good ride,you have just gone up a couple of rungs in my book but the facts are there,
and you know it the xx is a better ride,not that im taking anything away from your ride,a good bike but damm ugly at least Susuki came out with a truely awsome bike the GSX1000R this is the only bike that frightened me stupid the awsome power of this set of wheels is astonishing all the way up to the max it keeps on and on the best Susuki yet,and the grin factor :D :D :D

The 1000 GSXR is awesome..... and the Busa has 20 MORE ft lbs of torque. Try that for your grin factor! (oh yeah, I raced a CBR 600)

To each his own I suppose..... I think the xx is slab-sided and very plain jane, with a braking system designed by a idiot. Nice finish though!
Bus Driver

Postby numb bits » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:37 pm

I agree with you but power to weight ratio the big GSXR1000 has it in every department.cant wait for the new blade release CBR1000RR is gonna be the daddy :D followed by the R1 then the big quack.
numb bits

Postby Gizzit » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:38 pm

Bus Driver wrote:
You must be a youngster, if it wasn't for us, you would be posting in German.

We still respect the favours and loyalties of our friends :thumbsup) , hence our commitment to your people in recent conflicts. Didn't see the Brits hiding behind mandates did you?

Interesting that you have to get yer kicks from a British Blackbird site though guvnor! Wassup, your yank bussa buddies even more lobomised or you just playing it safe? :mrgreen:
Can't catch me ................... Image
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to The Whippit Inn