**** Demontat****

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Postby XXAndy » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:59 pm

Posted it where??
Got shite from whom??

Your from Barnsley so we give you more lee-way than most :D :D
XXAndy

Postby bezzer » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:05 pm

Yeah where, you that pissed you posted it on the wrong board or what :P
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:34 pm

Fook this Racist shite - yer all fookin SIZEIST - ya set o fookin BIG bastids :mrgreen: :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby bezzer » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:38 pm

Obviously a thick set of twats up there Ady don't even realise the punchline is a U.S. term taking the piss out of themselves, the Iraqis could be Canadian or English if you wanted, FFS some people ought to get a life. :roll). Have you ever though about supporting another football team where some of the supporters have a brain :?
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:55 pm

Well Red - serves ya fookin right - for being a fookin Barnsley supporter :D I'm just glad I ain't into footie too - I get enough shite on here without adding to it :mrgreen: Took me fookin ages to read all the posts, but at least you seem to have one or two on your side - perhaps you need Demon to put in a GUEST appearance - that should wake the bastids up lol
TazCBR1100XX

Postby rob_1961 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:57 pm

OI taz am frum barnsley too ya nose :P :mrgreen:
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:05 pm

Rob - I can fookin read ya know :D Anyway, what the fook does that mean - you after a fookin war or summat :? If it's a footie fight yer after, I'll send my daughter over - she's a Rovers supporter - sorry, I meant to type "She's THE Rovers supporter" :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby rob_1961 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:08 pm

Dont like wars mate dut you would look nice playing for doncaster bells :mrgreen: :P
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Demontat » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:11 am

WOW!!! Something I said actually inspired a response from people... I am STUNNED!!! :eek)

I did make a brief, although alcholically affected "Guest Appearance" on Taxi's other site.

For all to see... http://www.barnsleyfc.net/forum/config.pl?read=82346

I just hope that all the tree-hugging, semi-retarded anti-war zealots who come across this joke can find it in their feable brains to re-read the joke and realize that there are MANY other more important issues to get all riled up with.... chill out dude, its a joke and it is certainly not racist.

BTW Taxi... thanks for stirring the pot! ya snobby ass British fook!!! :D
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby LittleGriff » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:45 pm

:roll) told you before what a set of tossers that lot are havn't I... some of them are so far up their own arses they dont know the sun is shining let alone know a joke when they see one ... :roll)

you always end up losing your temper with sumbody or other on that bb anyways ... just leave the knobheads to it .. an stay on here with decent people .. :roll)

well some of 'em are anyways .. lol :P

laters
LittleGriff
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Return to The Whippit Inn