im BACK!

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

im BACK!

Postby darkangel » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:09 pm

hey girls did ya miss me? 8) im not sure quite what to tell ya but its all gone TITS UP! my god! WOMEN! lets just say im as angry as the spinning one always appears to be ! (hi TAZ!) & if i could get bezzers dogs over here to Warsaw& let them loose on da bitch i would ! never mind ! shit happens!
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Bristle Hound » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:20 pm

Nice to c u back mate ! :thumbsup) Don't leave it to long next time :D
sniper 2guns sniper lol
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bezzer » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:23 pm

Never mind dude, if you're back means back in England at least our winters aren't as cold as the Polish ones :roll)
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby darkangel » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:23 pm

thanks bristle bum! its been so much FOOKIN hard work here with everything thats been happenin! but i have to make the most of it now! no good cryin over spilt milk as my gran used to say! :bigcry:
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby darkangel » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:26 pm

no BEZZ! im still in Warsaw! i have to stay here now! im back on the forum but still in Poland! Ja Pierdole! (that means oh fook!)
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby bezzer » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:03 pm

Oh well at least you'll save on petrol and wear and tear of the bike over winter :wink)
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby darkangel » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:08 pm

yeah i suppose yer right! we have to "look on the bright side of life" ! thank you MONTY PYTHON!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:41 pm

Yo Angel ya twat - WTF do ya mean 'As angry as the spinning one always appears to be'? I only fookin appear to be always angry cuz I am always fookin angry :banghead) Especially when twats like you just pop up out of fookin nowhere after being fookin AWOL for fookin months and expect to be welcomed back into the fold as if fook all has fookin well happened :roll)

But we did miss ya :oops) Welcome back dude :wink)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby darkangel » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:45 pm

thanks TAZ! its good to be back but the Shit that has happened since we last spoke ya wouldnt believe! lets just say that " life's a bitch then ya marry one" (or get to involved with one )
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby darkangel » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:51 pm

in the last 96 hours (thats 4days to you uneducated lot!) :P ive drunk 6 bottless of Vodka just to help me sleep! my god how do i keep gettin meself into these situations!? (oh yes cause im a geordie man!) :banghead)
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:33 am

Fook me Angel - I only have to give my wife 4 bottles over the same period of time to have a fookin good :hump) :D It's amazing what women will do when they're a little bit tipsy :mrgreen:

Now listen up dude - don't fook up yer liver just fer a good nights sleep :roll) You'll get tired soon enough and you'll sleep like a log - without the voddie :banghead) Now if things are that bad, get yerself over here and you can stay with us for a short while - I guarantee you'll soon be wanting to go back cuz we're all fookin mad :P

Now get a grip laddie :wink)
Last edited by TazCBR1100XX on Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
TazCBR1100XX

Postby swamp donkey » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:13 pm

good to see your back DA :thumbsup) bout bloody time though :wink)
we up we down we gone !!!
swamp donkey
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby numb bits » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:20 am

Yeh welcome back i too have worn that t-shirt,but now found myself a lovely girl who loves me and my bike too,very rare breed lol
been together 10 years, been good. :P
numb bits

Return to The Whippit Inn