2200 miles 5 Countries

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:16 am

darkangel wrote:So "cheat" like the guy i saw using an angle grinder one saturday afternoon! said it impressed the "birds" more

Now now dude - the Taz NEVER cheats - well perhaps on my wife maybe just a little, but can it be cheating if I admit it to her anyway :? And it ain't my fault if she's drunk as a skunk and fast asleep when I admit it to her :D

And there's only ONE Bird I wanna impress, and that's my little Silver baby :P Thing is, she impresses me more than I impress her :bigcry:

But one day, when I grow up..................... :wink)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby darkangel » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:25 am

lol when i get back to the UK next year TAZ! i will shown yer how to get that likkle knee into the ground! 8) its a piece of piss! we all know it aint Necesary! but it dont half make ya fell good when loads of people are watchin& yer wearin "sparkie" sliders! "showboatin" may not be clever, but it makes me feel ALIVE! :rockon) :ride)
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:51 am

:bigshock) So do I have to go and get that op that takes the yellow bit out of me spine then :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby darkangel » Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:01 pm

lol NAH! course not Taz! just close yer eyes like i do& hope for the best! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (how do you think i ended up in ospital 4years ago??) ha ha ha ! was an "EYE OPENER!
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn