Dare ya XX's to read this!!!

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Dare ya XX's to read this!!!

Postby Bus Driver » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:09 pm

Bus Driver

funny... all it comes up with is this....

Postby Rolfy Dave » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:12 pm

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.motorcycle.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Also saw an Eye abuser parked in the mother & daughter slot a J Sainsburys today... its obviously slow enough for mums then...LOL

Rolfy
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: funny... all it comes up with is this....

Postby Bus Driver » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 pm

Rolfy Dave wrote:The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.motorcycle.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Also saw an Eye abuser parked in the mother & daughter slot a J Sainsburys today... its obviously slow enough for mums then...LOL

Rolfy

Your Mum perhaps......
Bus Driver

Postby Trident » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:00 pm

For anyone that is interested the correct link is http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mccompare/topspeed/99topspeed.html

I don't see anything to weep about, it pretty much sums up the situation. They are both very fast bikes with slightly different design goals. As it says in the article "For everyday street riding situations we preferred the Honda CBR1100XX to the Suzuki GSX-1300R", thats why I got an XX, I use it everyday on the street.

So the Hayabusa is faster - I still haven't had the 'bird flat out. Call me a whimp, crap rider etc. etc. if you like - but would I swap my 'bird for a 'busa? - NO WAY.
Trident
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Re: Dare ya XX's to read this!!!

Postby Demontat » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:35 pm

Bus Driver wrote:http://www.motorcycle.com/mccompare/topspeed/99topspeed.html

Ya fookin retard!! You even need help to post a link!! :D :D :D

Once I finally got there with the help of one of my IXXRA friends I came away with one quote amongst many that summed it all up for me:

"The XX is a highly refined motorcycle, a bit like James Bond: well-mannered, well-groomed, slick yet willing to deliver a serious ass-kicking when asked.." 8)
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby numb bits » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:55 pm

sniper down in flames :banghead) asshole
numb bits

Postby XXAndy » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:05 pm

OK, this is going to be last responce to this fookwhit.
As with all posts on here we can (and do) log IP address, just in case. If you post shite on this site again, I will make the IP address publically visible for all to see and 'do with as they see fit', not that I am condoning giving it to IT boffins to 'hack' around with. Retards like you should stick to 4 wheels. :knob) :tool) asshole :cockhole) :upyours)
XXAndy

Postby XXAndy » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:24 pm

Actually, no I don't, but I do feel thoroughly ashamed at being linked with dingle berries like that. :P
XXAndy

Postby darkangel » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:03 pm

im sorry Andy! i know yer me " moderator" & all that but yer must've been Pissed as a fart to go out & get a "BUSA"! !!!! especialy when w%kers like BUSDRIVER are associated with this kind of bike! sorry mate! :( he just makes me so FOOKIN angry i could be mistaken for TAZ when im like this!
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:04 pm

He could always give fookin Rampton a try :D

:banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :wink)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby darkangel » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:07 pm

AAAAAAAH! Taz my friend! if only you knew how close me & rampton have been in the past! :banghead)
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby BirdAddict » Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:25 am

Sorry guys but I'm not biting this shite...
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Demontat » Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:26 pm

BA, you are indeed a better man than me!! :banghead) :oops)
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:47 pm

For the benefit of those who don't know, Rampton is the place around here where they keep the raving lunatics - allegedly securely :roll) But you no doubt guessed as much as I was applying it to BusBoy :mrgreen: :P
TazCBR1100XX

Postby XXAndy » Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:34 pm

Roumer has it you were kicked out of St Catherines Taz....... too much of a nut case, even for them :D :D
XXAndy

Return to The Whippit Inn