TOSSERS! (or BUS driver as he likes to be called)

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

TOSSERS! (or BUS driver as he likes to be called)

Postby darkangel » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:53 pm

who the hell is this tosser "BUS DRIVER" & what the hell is he doin on the forum just slaggin off BB's???? i mean to say do the rest of ya go onto other sites just to slag off what they ride!????? NO ???? well why dont ya cut him off andy? (yeah i know you gotta bus as well) but fer crying out loud, he aint even half funny! TOSSER!
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby swamp donkey » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:20 pm

i see your back to your old self DA :wink)
we up we down we gone !!!
swamp donkey
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Demontat » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:27 pm

I 2nd that sentiment Dark Angel! 8)

"Tosser" is a much nicer term than mine... I choose to refer to Bus Driver as a Punk-ass Bitch!!! :evil) Given the chance I would shake his hand, lay my pimp-hand down upon his mother and kick his dad in the acorns. :twisted)
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Re: TOSSERS! (or BUS driver as he likes to be called)

Postby Bus Driver » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:38 pm

darkangel wrote:who the hell is this tosser "BUS DRIVER" & what the hell is he doin on the forum just slaggin off BB's???? i mean to say do the rest of ya go onto other sites just to slag off what they ride!????? NO ???? well why dont ya cut him off andy? (yeah i know you gotta bus as well) but fer crying out loud, he aint even half funny! TOSSER!

Waaaaa! waaaaa!!!! Toss him out Andy! Bloody, whinging cry baby. :bigcry:
Bus Driver

Re: TOSSERS! (or BUS driver as he likes to be called)

Postby Bus Driver » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:40 pm

Bus Driver wrote:
darkangel wrote:who the hell is this tosser "BUS DRIVER" & what the hell is he doin on the forum just slaggin off BB's???? i mean to say do the rest of ya go onto other sites just to slag off what they ride!????? NO ???? well why dont ya cut him off andy? (yeah i know you gotta bus as well) but fer crying out loud, he aint even half funny! TOSSER!

Waaaaa! waaaaa!!!! Toss him out Andy! Bloody, whinging cry baby. :bigcry:

Pretty tough demon! (online) Bet you are a pencil neck little twat! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Bus Driver

Postby darkangel » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:46 pm

tears of laughter you wanker! for christ sake P SS off & bother someone elses forum! the only way suzuki could take the top speed crown was to put another 200cc's onto that lump ya call a bike! if they had stuck to the same capacity on the ugly mother fooker they would have been 30mph short!(&god knows how many bhp down) this is the last reply from me on this to you! you dont exsist! :?
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to The Whippit Inn