Just like a herpe sore....

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Just like a herpe sore....

Postby Demontat » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:12 am

I'M BACK!!!!

Needed a break from the computer. I went for a two day, 700 mile ride last week... for some reason after I left it occurred to me that I needed to take some time away from it all. I am now refreshed and back with a vengeance!!! :evil) :evil)

By the way, I was telling a friend about my two day ride and how happy I am with everything I have put together.... the Bird, Melboy seat, Bagster Alpha and Whoppa bags, Throttlemeister, Joe Rocket full leather gear, and my Sidi's. This was the first long road trip that I have had with all the above and they all worked flawlessly!! 8) Even the raingear that I carry in my Alpha bag got a work-out and was awesome. And with speeds that topped out at 130ish MPH I will submit that the bike was surgical with its handling. :mrgreen:

The set-up that I have, in my opinion, is the ULTIMATE GT MACHINE... for longer journeys I will consider getting the Bagster saddle bags to complete the set.
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Re: Just like a herpe sore....

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:51 am

Demontat wrote:with speeds that topped out at 130ish MPH I will submit that the bike was surgical with its handling

So ya only used three gears then Demon :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Re: Just like a herpe sore....

Postby XXAndy » Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:36 am

TazCBR1100XX wrote:If all the women in the world were men, we'd all be fookin gay

.....and if all the women in Doncaster were laid end to end.....I wouldn't be surprised! :D :D :D
XXAndy

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:14 pm

Rosie says:

Yer ded dude :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Demontat » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:44 pm

TazCBR1100XX wrote:If all the women in the world were men, we'd all be fookin gay

I thought we would all not be alive under those circumstances? But the first two men that were once alive probably died with buttholes the size of Coke cans!! :P
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Ladybird » Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:41 am

Demontat - welcome back dude...

Glad you really enjoyed your ride and you had the opportunity to clear your mind.

Isn't the Bird wonderful, I truly believe they are a mile muncher, an all round package, that can do continents in style.
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Return to The Whippit Inn