What's happened ?

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

What's happened ?

Postby BirdAddict » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:14 pm

What's become of our old mate Anth. Has he given up on us now that we've got the old forum up and running again. I know he wanted a break but it would be nice to hear some news from time to time.
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby XXAndy » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:41 am

He's still around, lurking in the background every now and then. I think he's too ashamed that he got rid of the bb :D and had to settle for the SP :ride) , (and before you start Taz, I didnt get rid of my bb, it was 'taken' from me :finger) )
XXAndy

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:59 am

XXAndy wrote:and before you start Taz, I didnt get rid of my bb, it was 'taken' from me

Yes BusBoy - it was. And being such a BIG bloke, you were FORCED to buy a fookin Bus weren't you :? At least Anth didn't lose his fookin brains when his Bird went - he still bought Honda :mrgreen: That's a point - did you notice a hole in your helmet when you laid yer Bird down - you know, the hole where yer brains leaked out :D We all know that the reason you bought the Bus wasn't anything to do with it's astonishing good looks, so the lack of brains must have been a contributing factor :banghead)
TazCBR1100XX

Return to The Whippit Inn