Why BusBoy bought a Bus

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Why BusBoy bought a Bus

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:37 pm

Everyone knows how closely the ugly Bus resembles a hunchback. Well, the following is an extract from the Oxford Dictionary of English Folklore........

Hunchbak
For the first half of the 20th century at least, it was considered lucky to touch the hump of a hunchbacked person. The first known reference is in The People (11th June 1899)......two other references in Opie and Tatem make it clar that people disabled in this way could play on the superstition by charging money for the service at race-meetings and the like............

So BusBoy - it's just a fookin ploy to get our dosh out of us innit :D Ya fookin tight Yorkshire git :P Stroke yer own fookin hump :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby BirdAddict » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:15 pm

Whenever I've seen one parked up, I've never noticed a bunch of guys lining up to stroke its hump. Mind you I have seen a few guys rolling around on the foor in laughter...Oh yes, they where the salesmen at Suzies Motocycles..."Look another sucker just parted with his money..."
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby XXAndy » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:28 pm

I'm not biting, I'm not...............
but, my bus is going in for the 4k service this week :ride) and the list of problems I have is..........well none, the only thing I have had to do is put petrol in her.
Now if you would like my list of problems I had with my bb on its first service, I've still got the bills, not that I am dissing the bb, heaven forbid, it was a lurvely piece of kit :notworthy) and, (yawn, I'm saying it again), the only reason I got rid of it was cos I was knocked off blah blah! :banghead)
So apart from being ugly :headbang) I dont have a bad word to say about the bus and apart from some minor mods (clear lenses etc) I havent, and dont intend to adapt it in any way. The standard seat is very compfy, def' better than the stock bb one, the suspension is awesome, the difference in power is neggligable, although the bus is smoother than my bird, probably cause I had a carbed bird.
You're more than welcome to take it out for a run, I've got some stabelisers/training wheels some where in the garage :D
Incidently, on looking up Tazmanian Devil in the New Zealand book of folklore, it simply said...... 'fookwit with no penis' :D :D
XXAndy

Postby Demontat » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:50 pm

XXAndy wrote: on looking up Tazmanian Devil in the New Zealand book of folklore, it simply said...... 'fookwit with no penis' :D :D

lol rofl :bigears) eyecrazy :finger) :jester) rofl lol
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:05 pm

So who the fook taught you to read then BusBoy - or wuz ya just looking at dirty pictures again :D

And the fookwit with no penis is the female version ya :knob) The male version is known to have an extremely solid penis which it has a tendancy to ram into the daisy of BusBoyz when least expected :evil) :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby XXAndy » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:05 pm

TazCBR1100XX wrote: The male version is known to have an extremely solid penis which it has a tendancy to ram into the daisy of BusBoyz when least expected :evil) :mrgreen:

Errr, definatly a slant towards gay tendancies there Taz me old FRUIT :D
XXAndy

Postby bezzer » Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:47 pm

on looking up Tazmanian Devil in the New Zealand book of folklore, it simply said...... 'fookwit with no penis'

Errr... The island of Tasmania is off the Australian coast and is an Australian state, fook all to do with New Zealand :roll) Suppose you got the book the same place you got the bike...never never land :wink)
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:05 pm

See - told ya he couldn't fookin read - that's why he bought a Bus - couldn't spell fookin Bird - too many letters for him :roll)

And, if ya bothered to look it up, you'd know that the Tasmanian Devil is a protected species - so fook off and leave me alone ya big dope :D :P
TazCBR1100XX

Postby BirdAddict » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:06 pm

:) Bezzer :)
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to The Whippit Inn