My response to forwarded chain-mails...

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

My response to forwarded chain-mails...

Postby Demontat » Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:55 pm

Hello, my name is Basmati Kasaar. I am suffering from rare and deadly diseases, poor scores on final exams, extreme virginity, fear of being kidnapped and executed by anal electrocution, and guilt for not forwarding out 50 billion ferking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe that if you send them on, then that poor ferking 6 year old girl in Arkansas with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her off to the traveling freak show.

Do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you and everyone you send his email to $1000? How stupid are you? Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by every Playboy Bunny in the magazine! What a bunch of ferking bullshit.
So basically, this message is a big fook YOU to all the people out there who have nothing better to do than to send me stupid chain mail forwards. Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my apartment and sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing the chain which was started by Ceaser in 5 A.D. and was brought to this country by midget pilgrims on the Mayflower and if it makes it to the year 2000, it'll be in the Guinness Book of World Records for longest continuous streak of blatant stupidity.

fook them!

If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly ferking amusing. I've seen all the 'send this to 50 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a Nickel from some omniscient being forwards about 90 times. I don't ferking care. Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out forwards. Chances are it's your own unpopularity.

Regards,

Demontat :evil)
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Gizzit » Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:58 pm

So, what ya trying to say Demon? :mrgreen:
Can't catch me ................... Image
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: My response to forwarded chain-mails...

Postby darkangel » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:00 pm

Demontat wrote: 5 A.D. and was brought to this country by midget pilgrims on the Mayflower !

:D :D :D ha ha ha ! TAZ! lol lol lol

Last edited by darkangel on Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Demontat » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:00 pm

Just venting and sharing with my peeps dude! 8)
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby darkangel » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:56 pm

feels good to let off that steam somethimes Demon! we know this! :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) :banghead) sniper 2guns 2guns

Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:50 pm

That should have read........midget piligrims on a Blackbird :D
TazCBR1100XX

Return to The Whippit Inn