ive got a NEW bit of PUSSY stayin for the weekend!

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

ive got a NEW bit of PUSSY stayin for the weekend!

Postby darkangel » Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:17 am

Image Ha Ha Ha! what else did yer expect?(bunch of pervs)
Back in da SMOKE!!!! DOH!!!!
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby darkangel » Sat Nov 01, 2003 2:08 pm

all those views& no comments! :D :D :D :D :D :D ha ha ha ! you all thought it was the "other" kinda pussy! lol stop it! :D

darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Bristle Hound » Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:14 pm

Now u know why I can't view the forum at the library, with all this damn pussy on the site ! :roll) lol
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby darkangel » Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:31 pm

lol lol lol lol lol lol :D
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:27 pm

YOU post a pic of under age pussy and YOU have the balls to call US pervs :roll) Sometimes I am amazed at the sheer stupidity of some of our members :mrgreen: :banghead) lol
TazCBR1100XX

Postby bezzer » Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:31 pm

Hear, hear, well said that man :clap: What will Badger be thinking? corrupting the cub, you should be ashamed DA :P
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby darkangel » Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:36 pm

i beg forgiveness from the spinning one! :notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy) ! after all if a PERV like TAZ dont agree its gotta be wrong! :oops) lol lol lol lol

darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Chrixx » Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:39 am

Hey DA, "Djin Dobri", do you still have the Congressover night club in Warsaw :?
I used to travel to Poland frequently in the 70s, 80s and early 90s, we always had a good PiXX Up there. Sometimes we get get confused and tell the taxi drivers to take us to the "Crossover" or "Leggover" but they always knew what we meant.
If I remember correctly, The club was under the Wedding Cake building, known as the Palace of Culture and Science. This meant that the Club featured Ballet, Classical Music and STRIPPERS! It was a good pick-up point by the Ladies of the Night catching "innocent visitors", if you had enough Dollars, etc. I have watched it happen a few times, ahem.
One night a mate nearly got us all thrown out because he did a massive PUKE-UP in one of the wash basins. (Mixing Piwo and Wodca, on top of lumpy Bigos). It cost us a few pounds sterling to stay there. We had to park our mate in the Bog with his head resting on the toilet seat for an hour or so. We removed his wallet for safe keeping.
Oh, happy days (DAZE?)
** Too young to be a Sugar Daddy - - - Too old to be a Toy Boy**
Chrixx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby darkangel » Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:52 am

mornin Chrixx! (dzien dobry)! nah most of the old style clubs are gone! one of the most popular clubs is now Club Pickernia!!! all night non stop till the break of dawn& all that crap! To many drugs & mafia around now! But i have to say the Poles know how to PAAAAARTY! had some "whicked" nights here! trouble is the Voddie is too cheap! you can become an Alcoholic in no time at all! (hic) :P & the women! :D they break yer heart just lookin at em! :( but with my true Geordie English accent it aint hard to find a replacement if yer need to lol
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:30 am

darkangel wrote:but with my true Geordie English accent it aint hard to find a replacement if yer need to

Well it's a fookin good job they don't go on looks then or you'd be permanently fookin single (or gay) :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Gizzit » Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:31 pm

:stupid) There speaketh the voice of experience :mrgreen:
Can't catch me ................... Image
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby darkangel » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:20 pm

yeah! Rosies still under the Hypnotists spell after a night out wiv TAZ! & it were only meant to be one date!(Taz payed the hypnotist extra!)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Gizzit » Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:58 pm

Its only a cover really DA, to hide his other... er ..... 'interests', ahem :oops) :mrgreen:
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby darkangel » Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:03 pm

DO TELL Giz!??? something we should all know about??? :D
darkangel
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Gizzit » Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:30 pm

Now, DA. I couldn't possibly tell tails. What the spinning one gets up to in the privacy of his own home with consenting.... er.... 'partners' is his business. Perhaps he will elaborate himself though :evil)
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:18 am

Gizzit wrote:Now, DA. I couldn't possibly tell tails. What the spinning one gets up to in the privacy of his own home with consenting.... er.... 'partners' is his business. Perhaps he will elaborate himself though :evil)

Like fook I will - I already told ya - if you don't tell, I won't either :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Return to The Whippit Inn